Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Importation of new rifles eg, Cetme L, Hellion, M249S, etc.

If you have a belt fed firearm and enough ammo, you can kinda feel free to make your own rules.... that's how government works anyways.
    "I probably don't know half as much about this as I think I do."

Ask North Sylva about the MG556 Semi-Automatic , Right off armalytics . Looks like was done years ago base off the number that was issued .

the Astra Arms MG556 uses a full automatic machine gun receiver/frame that has been populated with semi-automatic parts.
    there are no methods employed by the manufacturer to prevent the installation of full automatic components.
    the Astra Arms MG556 was found to be readily and easily converted to discharge shots in rapid succession with a single pressure of the trigger in a relatively short time period with relative ease.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    If the belt is disintegrable then each link is considered a magazine, allowing you to have (in theory) an unlimited size belt, I know someone who has a semi auto M60 and asked him why he has it if it's limited to 5, he called the rcmp and they said if the belt is contained, limited to 5, but disintegrable belts consider 1 link as a "magazine".
    If this is true only the RCMP could come up with such a f**ked up rule.

Hellion. I'd recommend 2500 rifles to start. They'll be sold in 30 days.

I want a Cetme L badly! But I guess I read time ago here is a prohibited firearm :-(
    You're out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.butts View Post
    Ask North Sylva about the MG556 Semi-Automatic , Right off armalytics . Looks like was done years ago base off the number that was issued .

the Astra Arms MG556 uses a full automatic machine gun receiver/frame that has been populated with semi-automatic parts.
    there are no methods employed by the manufacturer to prevent the installation of full automatic components.
    the Astra Arms MG556 was found to be readily and easily converted to discharge shots in rapid succession with a single pressure of the trigger in a relatively short time period with relative ease.
    "Relative ease" = We bought all of the full auto parts from the manufacturer and installed them
    or
    We spent $2 million building a machine shop to make the parts.

:D
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by themarauder View Post
    "Relative ease" = We bought all of the full auto parts from the manufacturer and installed them
    or
    We spent $2 million building a machine shop to make the parts.

:D
    I hope that's one of many issues that get tackled with a potential rewrite. Way too ambiguous whereas converting it at all is the crime itself

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    If the belt is disintegrable then each link is considered a magazine, allowing you to have (in theory) an unlimited size belt, I know someone who has a semi auto M60 and asked him why he has it if it's limited to 5, he called the rcmp and they said if the belt is contained, limited to 5, but disintegrable belts consider 1 link as a "magazine".
    Ask for that in writing. Talk is cheap
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Any updates on these projects?

Armalytics seems to not be updating anymore so its back to downloading the new FRT every month and CRL + F *gun name here*

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456