Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Importation of new rifles eg, Cetme L, Hellion, M249S, etc.

Man, it would be a pleasure to own a SAW and mount it on top of my truck just to make the normies rage.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwy View Post
    Any chance we try to throw in an LR14?? (type 81 in .308).
    Second this

As much as I'd love the SAW, sadly the 10K price tag is way, way too much. My vote is split between the STG44, LR14 (as others have mentioned), and the CETME L - it wouldn't be too hard to run a sticker draw on all 3....

Is there any update on the CETME A by the way?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are currently working on a number of platforms with SFSS.

Should PSA be able to meet production quotas and we receive some positive news from SFSS we will also be bringing the STG44 to market as well.

IRUNGUNS is also in the middle of a few other things that will raise some eyebrows.

The OOH 1918 and the H.C.A.R were a positive start to the year.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Since the importation and submittal to the RCMP SFSS for a new firearm is a pretty risky endeavor, is there any chance you guys could do a pseudo sticker draw for the importation of a new model of firearm? Eg, The cost to purchase and import a Marcolmar Cetme L is about $2500. If there is a "sticker draw" of 125 stickers for $20each, then that would cover the cost to import the rifle and submit it to the RCMP SFSS for an FRT#. If successful, then a winner could be drawn from the 125 stickers for the ownership of the rifle. If unsuccessful, then we lose $20each, which in reality is not a huge loss.

Just off the top of my head, I could think of a few different firearms that could be imported and submitted:
    -Marcolmar Cetme L

-FN M249S

-Springfield Hellion

-PSA STG44

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    The idea itself isn't exactly horrible since it's almost like a kickstarter but you are not a guaranteed anything beyond a sticker (like some kickstarters). I would be willing to throw a few bucks into the ring because sometimes businesses can't take giant risks and then everyone on CGN calls them price gougers or wusses for not wanting to risk money

I've tried multiple importers and multiple methods on getting a M249 in Canada. Basically belt feds from the states are a no-go for now.

The only method that would work is if somehow one could make it to another country then re-exported into Canada. But it would still need to get an approved export permit from the US. Same problem.

I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the belt fed AR uppers when they were available.

I even tried to buy the sample 249 lol. I got neither confirmation that it existed or even if it went up for sale....

Quote Originally Posted by cuto85 View Post
    Would really like to see the Hellion here.
    I would buy that Croatian pup in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    I've tried multiple importers and multiple methods on getting a M249 in Canada. Basically belt feds from the states are a no-go for now.

The only method that would work is if somehow one could make it to another country then re-exported into Canada. But it would still need to get an approved export permit from the US. Same problem.

I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the belt fed AR uppers when they were available.

I even tried to buy the sample 249 lol. I got neither confirmation that it existed or even if it went up for sale....
    I just imported a m1919a4 belt fed no issue

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwy View Post
    Any chance we try to throw in an LR14?? (type 81 in .308).
    Pretty sure that's been stuck in FRT limbo for like six or seven years now hasn't it?
    Pro Patria 2009+

Quote Originally Posted by meadowroo View Post
    I just imported a m1919a4 belt fed no issue
    I didn't try a 1919 only the 249. I just assumed all belt feds were no go. Interesting.

Maybe its time to try again!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast