Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heritage Cylinder - Revolver - .22WMR 6rd in Canada 39.99USD

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel it's complicated to order from this company ?...
    It seems less intuitive than the competition (purely Canada-based retailers), probably just because the US and CDN sites are essentially two independent operations (from the customer perspective, at least).

But I've never had a problem. The US site and the Canadian site are separate animals, with different logins. If ordering from the US site, you need to create an account on that site:

https://www.irunguns.com/myaccount/login

We might be able to help, what rifle were you looking at? You can PM us or just reply here.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel it's complicated to order from this company ?
    I tried ordering a rifle yesterday.
    I gave up.
    It was listed on cgn, took me to the USA site, said to login in, which tooke to Canadian site where I couldn't find the rifle, because it's on the USA site.
    Gotta be an easier way.

Can I order by phone and have your staff do all the hoop jumping ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12