Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umarex P2P HDP 50 Self Defense Rubber Ball Pistol 50 Cal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Do you remember the Toronto van-on-the-sdewalk killer? Do you remember his arrest? The police officer was brandishing his pistol, and demanding that the killer comply with his commands, but the killer was undeterred. It was only when the police officer has the idea to holster his pistol and draw his baton (instead) that the killer complied. And I mean the killer complied immediately... once he saw the baton... he'd been willing to be shot with real lead bullets, but he was unwilling to be struck with a real steel baton.

So you never know.
    To be more specific, I would use a steel breaker bar or a baseball bat and go for the legs. The intruder is out immediately without doing further harm. You have to be willing to go onto the ground basically but that area is almost never adequately protected and you can't miss it with a good swing.

I saw the pepper balls for this on a Canadian airgun website.

CGN Regular
    I looked on canada airsoft sites, they list them, but say, currently unavailable, currently unavailable seems to be amazon.ca code for, canada can't have fun stuff.

Does anyone know what kind of velocity these things are capable of with heavier projectiles?
    Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a gun-whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Do you remember the Toronto van-on-the-sdewalk killer? Do you remember his arrest? The police officer was brandishing his pistol, and demanding that the killer comply with his commands, but the killer was undeterred. It was only when the police officer has the idea to holster his pistol and draw his baton (instead) that the killer complied. And I mean the killer complied immediately... once he saw the baton... he'd been willing to be shot with real lead bullets, but he was unwilling to be struck with a real steel baton.

So you never know.
    That piece of $h!t claimed that he originally wanted to be killed by the cops after his murder spree so he could gain notoriaty. When the baton came out and he realized he would be beaten but likely live he decided to stand down, becasue why take a beating and be in pain or possibly crippled for no gain? That's how coldly rational he was during his murder spree.
    The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Check out the Umarex P2P HDP 50 Self Defense Rubber Ball Pistol, .50 Cal. $159.95

https://theammosource.com/umarex-p2p...pistol-50-cal/

Attachment 667378
    All out?
    Canadian Gun Cucks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mark k View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of velocity these things are capable of with heavier projectiles?
    Couple Youtube reviews used a chronograph with them.

IIRC the powder round was around 440ft/s and the rubber ball was around 390ft/s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBHXEQJezE
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    All out?
    Same. Waiting for answer, website doesn’t show it at all.

If you test this on yourself, will it be “oowwweee” lol or will it be “meh” or will it be “FK!!!!!!”

They are sold out so the listing does not appear at the moment. We have more on the way as well as more rubbers balls.

Ryan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    Couple Youtube reviews used a chronograph with them.

IIRC the powder round was around 440ft/s and the rubber ball was around 390ft/s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBHXEQJezE
    Yes saw those reviews, those numbers are ~accurate ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast