Outstandards Military Grade Smart Power Bank!

TSE.Chet

Business Rep
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Specs and Link Below!
Taken From the Outstandards website:

Introducing the EDC MAG, the first external-carry powerbank in the world made to the precise dimensions of an AR-15 magazine. Designed to fit everywhere you typically carry your AR-15 magazines, the EDC MAG is rugged and made with military grade hard material. The EDC MAG utilizes a powerful 20,000 mAh battery which will keep your most important devices fully charged while out on mission, while hunting, camping, or hiking in the backwoods. The EDC MAG is tough, water resistant, dust resistant, and crush resistant. The 10 LED indicators tell you when you are fully loaded or need to recharge. This is the must-have item for outdoor enthusiasts for 2023. Stay charged!

D72A0445-B6B9-445D-99F0-45684452F962.jpg

Specs From Outstandards Website:
USB-A 3.0 output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 5V/4.5A@22.5W Max
USB-A 2.0 output: 5V/2.4A with Auto-IC @12W Max
USB-C input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A@18W Max
USB-C output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (PPS:5rv5.9V/3A, 5rv11 V/2A) @22W Max

Link To Power Banks

Attachments

• D72A0445-B6B9-445D-99F0-45684452F962.jpg
    D72A0445-B6B9-445D-99F0-45684452F962.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,419
Look great, neat idea...but in a world of vague definitions, can we get rid of "military grade"? A few years ago, the Ford F150 was made of "military grade" aluminum. The military uses many different types of aluminum, from cooking pots to airplane parts. What is the "grade" of military these are made from?

Look great, neat idea...but in a world of vague definitions, can we get rid of "military grade"? A few years ago, the Ford F150 was made of "military grade" aluminum. The military uses many different types of aluminum, from cooking pots to airplane parts. What is the "grade" of military these are made from?

Hahahahaah.... fair point. For one, I get scared when anything touts itself as military grade; given some of the crap we were given.

Just a symptom of cut and paste.

To be frank, these are seriously tough battery packs, just don't try to fly with one... ask me why sometime!

JR

To me military grade = manufactured to comply to the minimum specification and assembled by the lowest bidder. Cool looking battery banks though!

rmfmatmt9lu91.jpg

Hahahahaah.... fair point. For one, I get scared when anything touts itself as military grade; given some of the crap we were given.

Just a symptom of cut and paste.

To be frank, these are seriously tough battery packs, just don't try to fly with one... ask me why sometime!

JR

HA!!! I was thinkin' that, but didn't want to stir up ####e. I always take a battery pack when I travel....maybe not that one! But it does look way cool.

The "Military grade aluminum" line always makes me laugh, the military uses a lot of low grade aluminum for disposable purposes.

Huh ? Is this a joke or am I just ignorant ? A battery pack for your AR ? Or just an electronic round count indicator mag or something like off aliens ?

It's just a monster sized power bank that has the shape of a magazines, so it's easy to carry in the field. It also has a huge charge, so you could use it for an extended stay in the wild and keep things charged.

JR

Back
Top Bottom