Thread: Outstandards Military Grade Smart Power Bank!

Business Rep

Outstandards Military Grade Smart Power Bank!

Specs and Link Below!
    Taken From the Outstandards website:

Introducing the EDC MAG, the first external-carry powerbank in the world made to the precise dimensions of an AR-15 magazine. Designed to fit everywhere you typically carry your AR-15 magazines, the EDC MAG is rugged and made with military grade hard material. The EDC MAG utilizes a powerful 20,000 mAh battery which will keep your most important devices fully charged while out on mission, while hunting, camping, or hiking in the backwoods. The EDC MAG is tough, water resistant, dust resistant, and crush resistant. The 10 LED indicators tell you when you are fully loaded or need to recharge. This is the must-have item for outdoor enthusiasts for 2023. Stay charged!

Name:  D72A0445-B6B9-445D-99F0-45684452F962.jpg
Views: 1392
Size:  148.1 KB

Specs From Outstandards Website:
    USB-A 3.0 output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 5V/4.5A@22.5W Max
    USB-A 2.0 output: 5V/2.4A with Auto-IC @12W Max
    USB-C input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A@18W Max
    USB-C output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (PPS:5rv5.9V/3A, 5rv11 V/2A) @22W Max

Link To Power Banks

CGN Regular
    Look great, neat idea...but in a world of vague definitions, can we get rid of "military grade"? A few years ago, the Ford F150 was made of "military grade" aluminum. The military uses many different types of aluminum, from cooking pots to airplane parts. What is the "grade" of military these are made from?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardrossin View Post
    Look great, neat idea...but in a world of vague definitions, can we get rid of "military grade"? A few years ago, the Ford F150 was made of "military grade" aluminum. The military uses many different types of aluminum, from cooking pots to airplane parts. What is the "grade" of military these are made from?
    Hahahahaah.... fair point. For one, I get scared when anything touts itself as military grade; given some of the crap we were given.

Just a symptom of cut and paste.

To be frank, these are seriously tough battery packs, just don't try to fly with one... ask me why sometime!

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

To me military grade = manufactured to comply to the minimum specification and assembled by the lowest bidder. Cool looking battery banks though!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Hahahahaah.... fair point. For one, I get scared when anything touts itself as military grade; given some of the crap we were given.

Just a symptom of cut and paste.

To be frank, these are seriously tough battery packs, just don't try to fly with one... ask me why sometime!

JR
    HA!!! I was thinkin' that, but didn't want to stir up ####e. I always take a battery pack when I travel....maybe not that one! But it does look way cool.

The "Military grade aluminum" line always makes me laugh, the military uses a lot of low grade aluminum for disposable purposes.

Huh ? Is this a joke or am I just ignorant ? A battery pack for your AR ? Or just an electronic round count indicator mag or something like off aliens ?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Huh ? Is this a joke or am I just ignorant ? A battery pack for your AR ? Or just an electronic round count indicator mag or something like off aliens ?
    It's just a monster sized power bank that has the shape of a magazines, so it's easy to carry in the field. It also has a huge charge, so you could use it for an extended stay in the wild and keep things charged.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

This is neat and all - however a 20k mah battery that is much smaller is also much less expensive - 30-50 dollar range on amazon. This is definitely niche. Cool, but niche.
    If you do nothing to stop those who wish to take someone's rights, freedoms and property away, who will be left to help when they come for yours?

Ahhhh thanks for clarification TSE