'TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL' CUSTOM WK and NEW CUSTOM PMAG DESIGNS!

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
Hey guys,

Time to turn some heads and make a statement with these new products. ��

Introducing the Trudeau Must Go “To Jail” Limited Edition Custom WK180-C Gen2 Rifle. Complete with Trudeau himself in a cozy jail cell. Only 100 available, limited edition. Once they sell out, this custom gun will be gone forever.

And if that’s not enough, check out our new Custom Magpul PMAGs.

Add a custom design of your choice to any PMAG you buy. Choose from a variety of trending memes, gun stuff, conversation starters and more, and personalize your PMAGS today.

Get em’ while they’re hot!

Cheers,
Stanley and the gang
TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL - CUSTOM WK GEN2 ��
TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. GUN AND MAG.jpg
TMGTJ.CLOSEUP.GUN.jpg
TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. UPCLOSE MAG IN WELL.jpg

Some examples Magpul PMAG Custom Designs! �� more found here.
MAG PRINTS_COVER IMAGE THUMBNAIL.111.jpg

limited inventory. while supplies last.

Attachments

• TMGTJ.CLOSEUP.GUN.jpg
    TMGTJ.CLOSEUP.GUN.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3,937
  • TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. UPCLOSE MAG IN WELL.jpg
    TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. UPCLOSE MAG IN WELL.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3,934
  • MAG PRINTS_COVER IMAGE THUMBNAIL.111.jpg
    MAG PRINTS_COVER IMAGE THUMBNAIL.111.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 3,924
  • TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. GUN AND MAG.jpg
    TRUDEAU MUST GO TO JAIL. GUN AND MAG.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,935
Last edited:
This is utterly cringe

Remember Trump and the "LOCK HER UP" chants, this is that

For pete's sake if you can't recognise how cringe this is it's not a good thing

This is utterly cringe

Remember Trump and the "LOCK HER UP" chants, this is that

For pete's sake if you can't recognise how cringe this is it's not a good thing

You're kinda cringe too (Especially considering you call things cringe), that's not really a good thing.

This is amusing. Remember that thing, humor? No probably not hey, not really your thing.

Bu would you really want that #### on your gun, forever? When he's done and dusted, don't we all want to remember JT as that guy who passed due to a freak accident during a same-### orgy at Mardi gras, instead of the half-witted bint that locked us us for 2 years (and locked our OIC pews up for 4)?

I can see the humour, but would (personally) rather it was a clip on cover so it wasn't tarnishing the pedigree of a WK (ok, thats a bit of a reach...).

This rifle isn't my taste but I can't stand people that run around writing 'cringe' on everything.

Also, this person sounds like that character on the Simpsons being hysterical at nothing yelling "Won't someone please think of the children!"

Last edited:
Everyone should be able to express their point of view, his statement is valid, its just he is seeing it from a classically liberal (not politically liberal, there is a vast difference) lens. From outside the community, this does have the "lock her up" appearance. Do we care? Not really, but its best to be aware of how that presents when CBC posts it as the screen background when talking about the latest school shooting in the US. If you don't know anything about a subject, the introduction and messaging do form the basis for your perception. So he's not wrong on the cringe, but each of us have different views on what is cringe, each to his own.

Now, to get to actually complaining about the artwork, not the best picture of JT. Would have so rather seen it with the alladin, hitler or dumb-and-dumber haircut phases of our glorious leaders illustrious history.

Lol that’s awesome
Now you need to come up with Jagmeet, Freeloader, Mendincino, Biden, Hillary, Zelensky mags to go with the rifle

Another Lieberal for the ignore list.

Just because he disagrees with the idea does not make him a liberal, you idiot. I don't want his face anywhere near my guns either. A $20 T-shirt, so I can piss off liberals? Sure. Not my guns. I actually care about my guns.

Hey #### The turd but I certainly don’t want that stupid ####s picture anywhere in my house. The ones without his picture aren’t bad.

Well, then, they need a run with Black Face turd. It's fine, its 100% acceptable, just ask all the shiitard voterz.-& the turdo face painter "they/them/their" self.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom