Thread: A Few Only - B+T GHM9/APC9 Extractor Kits at Dlask Arms Corp.

A Few Only - B+T GHM9/APC9 Extractor Kits at Dlask Arms Corp.

Brugger + Thomet original parts kits. Comes with four pieces and is indispensable for any owner's tool box. These PCC carbines are famous for hiccups like throwing extractors ,usually the byproduct of firing out of battery. Will these be available in the future when you NEED one...? Who knows and if you buy a spare - who cares !

https://dlaskarms.com/product/bt-ext...-n-bt-kit0011/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I taught they where the cream of the crop? Top notch, amongst the best? Not famous for breaking every other mag????
    CCFR member

Thousands of dollars and they are known for O.O.B.D's? lol
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post
    Thousands of dollars and they are known for O.O.B.D's? lol
    We have seen a few, you can Google the issue.

We fixed 3 of them here that popped out extractors after OOBD's and then closed up the feed ramp on the barrels we made for conversions to cover more of the rim near the rear of the round. That's where we would find cases bulged like balloons. Since they are already on Gen 3, well, there's a reason for re-tooling the rifle and it's not just for the heck of it, lol, companies HATE spending money on mistakes and warranties.

Anyways, if you own one, get some parts for it. God knows when Captain Crook and his merry band of thieves will ban these and the parts needed to keep them running.

Not saying they are bad by any means, I had one for a while and loved it, worked fine for me. But they did have issues in the past and throwing extractors was one of them.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Good of you guys to provide parts support to the owners anyway.
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

So for those who got the NR conversion barreled B&t have less chance of OOBD? I’m on the fence because I see 1 in stock left but quite expensive for just four pieces. Oh well I’ll have to regret it later if my extractor decides to fly off haha

Quote Originally Posted by Danol View Post
    So for those who got the NR conversion barreled B&t have less chance of OOBD? I’m on the fence because I see 1 in stock left but quite expensive for just four pieces. Oh well I’ll have to regret it later if my extractor decides to fly off haha
    You'll regret not being able to shoot a $3,500.00 gun because of $100.00 worth of spare parts ?! Seems like the wrong way to look at it brother...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

+++sold out+++
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Order more