Thread: Spearhead Machine tuner muzzle brake combo 4 port

Business Member Spearhead Machine's Avatar

Spearhead Machine tuner muzzle brake combo 4 port

Spearhead Machine is founded by the Chou brothers, and we are proud to introduce the Spearhead tuner muzzle brake combo 4 port

Tuner brake combo, 2 great products in 1. Fits barrel diameter up to 1.070″ one and a half inches behind muzzle shoulder.

Designed to be heavy to tune the thickest and heaviest barrel with ease. Excellent balance for your PRS/NRL or positional shooting rifle – With the importance and trend of adding weights to rifles for balance. Our tuner puts the weight right where it matters, at the muzzle. Heavier tuner can add optimal balance to a thinner or shorter profile barrel.

Reduce group size – Tuners have been proven to change barrel harmonics. By adjusting the tuner, it can assist the barrel to find a more accurate/stable node. Makes a good load even better. Improve accuracy especially when shooting factory ammunition

Muzzle brake with emphasis to stay on target, hybrid top and side port design prevents muzzle rise and assists target preservation.

Features a proprietary linked port, effectively creating a double expansion chamber to distribute gasses laterally more efficiently and effectively. Gasses are deflected away from the user while providing maximum recoil reduction for all day shooting comfort on the range.

Installs easily and can be self timed. a tensioning key is included to ensure solid lockup. Discreet leveling flat on the bottom, for those who desire to precision level their muzzle brake. Precision machined for exception fit and finish with a sleek gap free design. Proudly machined right here in Canada.

Combo Currently available in 5/8-24 in .223/6mm, 6.5mm and .30/7mm, .338 caliber, M18x1 in 6.5mm and 30 cal
    $269.99.99 plus tax and shipping. Please contact or visit Spearheadmachine.com for purchase or more details.

Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, therefore we offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee. For any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will arrange a full refund, no questions asked.

Specifications
    Diameter: 1″ Brake body, 1.125″ Locking collar, tuner body diameter 1.6″, fits barrel diameter up to 1.070" one and a half inches behind muzzle shoulder
    Length: 2.840″ forward of the muzzle shoulder, 1.250″ behind muzzle shoulder.
    Weight: 352g / 12.416 oz.
    Material: 303 stainless steel for exceptional corrosion resistance and strength. Black nitride finish.

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to being a part of your shooting excellence.
    -Spearhead Machine

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  20.9 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  93.4 KB

Last edited by Spearhead Machine; 12-02-2023 at 12:04 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was able to try adjusting the tuner to improve my rifle's groups today. Found some interesting results. As always, it's uncertain how these results would hold over large sample sizes and from week to week. But today, I shot my best group ever (~1/8 MOA 5 shot).

"The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Nice shooting and awesome looking rig!

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your shooting excellence.

Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Here's a quick tuner run on paper at 200m with a different bullet. This time the 112 Barnes match burner 6mm.

I do appreciate how I can quickly get to a setting that is good. At the cost of shooting these centerfires, I have no desire to fire hundred round tests to find a setting.

"The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Thank you kindly for the feedback. We're glad to see it's working well for you.

Cheers.