Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334

Thread: OIC Gun Ban Challenge Hearing from 11 April to 20 April

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    My useless ndp mp would be cpc if not for the vote splitting.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    you saw one word and decided to stop reading. i literally said they wont cover anything or only report negatives

They're not reporting on anything, theyre just watching for bad things to report on. Confirmation bias is alive and you are well versed as evident by your post
    You're right. I apologize. I got it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Has everything to do with a court / oic thread as it is a suggestion about where the money could be spent as an alternative to the Liberals bleeding us dry and winning anyway.

As far as "relevance", if the concept of changing the argument in our favour goes over your head there's not much I can do about it. Your challenge was that I did nothing but have ideas. The evidence shows that things are happening and whether or not it's from my work in promoting the change I could care less. You will be on the wrong side of history and I can imagine that it's a hard pill to swallow after all the wasted time, money and guns gone anyway comes to roost.
    arguing to do charity work is not going to do anything to change banning firearms based on ideology.

re: bolded text you are projecting again. I know ill continue to support the legal options to directly challenge their actions with evidence, while you can continue to chastise strangers who are actually trying to benefit the cause directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwilco View Post
    np, edited

I have been out of the firearms loop since before the pandemic.. All I want to know at the moment is.. Do I sell my SKS now? and buy a savage in the same caliber or??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester85 View Post
    I have been out of the firearms loop since before the pandemic.. All I want to know at the moment is.. Do I sell my SKS now? and buy a savage in the same caliber or??
    SKS is safe for now, but a sore point. When they talk ban, they also talk buyback …. You could wait until there’s actual buyback money in hand, if it actually ever happens or you could go buy a bow because they’re gonna be banning the savage rifle next. The story changes constantly … they're trying to ban the combustion engine too … it might happen. Not trying to be facetious, but really who knows what the future holds?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwilco View Post
    Bravo, it's nice to see this sometimes as many (myself included) are unwilling to say it. Kudos.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester85 View Post
    WOW do you have some catching up to do.

The tl;dr is to keep the SKS, maybe buy another, and don't buy anything from Savage until this disassociate from the CSAAA or the CSAAA reverses it's decision to be a Liberal collaborator.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    My useless ndp mp would be cpc if not for the vote splitting.
    if cpc did not fire their yukon candidate they will have a seat in the yukon instead of a liberal one ...

No images? Click here

Dear S,
    This week, the Liberals announced their plan to ban more firearms.
    They tried to ban firearms using the democratic process, but that backfired.
    They introduced a bill banning buying and transferring handguns.
    Then they amended the bill to ban thousands of popular hunting rifles.
    After hunters across the country spoke out, the NDP abandoned support for the amendments.
    Then the Liberals withdrew their amendments.
    So, they tried passing their gun bans through Parliament, and Parliament rejected it.
    Now, they have a new plan to circumvent Parliament.
    The Liberals are planning to create a new committee with the power to ban firearms.
    The Liberals will appoint radical anti-firearm activists to the committee.
    The meetings will be held in secret.
    The committee members will be unaccountable.
    There will be no appeals to their decisions.
    This is another way for the Liberals to dismantle our democracy.
    Instead of decisions made by elected citizens, the decisions will be made by unknown technocrats.
    If you oppose any of this authoritarianism, the Liberals will accuse you of wanting to make military grade weapons legal. Even the AR15 is not military grade.
    The Liberals are still using the racist dog whistle “assault-style” but they have now added “military grade” to leftists’ propaganda arsenal.
    Their goal is to paint firearms owners as all being potential mass shooters.
    It won’t be long before Liberals suggest everyone who wants to own firearms are racists and sexists - who hold unacceptable views.

Sincerely,
    Cheryl Gallant, M.P.

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!