Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasures - Used / Consignment Inventory

Business Member Monashee Outdoors's Avatar

Treasures - Used / Consignment Inventory

Ever changing inventory...
    Click on the categories, browse our site...
    pm, call, email us, pay by etransfer and we'll save you the tax!

RIFLES

SHOTGUNS

BLACK POWDER

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    1599.99 for a JR Carbine.....

That's double the price of other retailers....

Business Member Monashee Outdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post

Sorry, but I have to reply - no one has them for 799.

The Gen 3 Burnt Bronze with Take Down forend retails at 1350-1499

Much less with the upgrades / extras included
    Atlas R One Aero Precision MLok forend (350)
    Muzzle brake (100)
    10/32 round SGM magazine (75)

It is a consignment, with next to zero use, as near to "as new" as one could be. (with tax, the customer is into it for almost $2200)
    And because it is a consignment, tax is actually included in the price, if you pay by etransfer.

Plus free shipping.

My point is - we are as competively priced as possible, better priced than most places locally or online.

Feel free to pm business members if you have something to point out to them, so they can deal with it in a constructive manner, rather than leaving disparaging comments on their threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ipscshooters View Post
    1599.99 for a jr carbine.....

where?
    “When the leaders speak of peace, the common folk know war is coming.”

***!f you're going to use the EE then learn to edit your ads for removal!***

Why is there tax on a consignment sale, the firearm is not on your books as company inventory. I have never heard of this for consignment anything..

I think responding to your thread with questions and observations is absolutely appropriate. These are questions and observations that others may have so it will be good for everyone to see your responses.
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post

Not necessarily double, but they’re currently 899 at some retailers at the moment. I’d put it’s value around 1000$ given a the cerakote, (800 assuming the cerakote wasn’t there)
    Last edited by brownbear53; 01-06-2024 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Updated price, found one for 200$ cheaper looking

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monashee Outdoors View Post

Muzzle brake (100)

It is a consignment, with next to zero use, as near to "as new" as one could be. (with tax, the customer is into it for almost $2200)
    And because it is a consignment, tax is actually included in the price, if you pay by etransfer.

Plus free shipping.

My point is - we are as competively priced as possible, better priced than most places locally or online.

Feel free to pm business members if you have something to point out to them, so they can deal with it in a constructive manner, rather than leaving disparaging comments on their threads.
    Not trying to get Into a Pi$$ing match by any means

I was referring to just a basic JR Carbine, not with any of the extras you listed

One retailer has the Gen3 stainless MLOK Stainless version in-stock for 899.00$

799$ was the price on Boxing day for this model and the take down version.

Quote Originally Posted by Monashee Outdoors View Post

Muzzle brake (100)

Plus free shipping.

A. That is not competitively priced, some bubba put a generic brake on an already ready threaded barrel.

B. That is not a take down in the picture, that is a generic black rifle, with a burnt bronze cerakote done to it, which is very obvious once you look up what the JRC burnt bronze looks like, in rail, and takedown. (Rail matches the reciever)

C. The aero rail is standard on JRC “full rail models” as per JRC website and images on their actual website. The take down uses a different Handgaurd with the barrel nut integrated into the Handgaurd, the barrel comes off thus. The image on your website does not show this Handgaurd integrated barrel nut, it instead shows a traditional mlok rail with the just a barrel behind it, which would be quite clear that it’s a standard barrel nut.

D. Your customer probably tried to sell it privately, and couldn’t because he’s asking way too high for something that’s has no proof of existence anywhere (and looks like it was mashed together from different rifles), and now has stuck it to you to try and sell.

I don’t have anything against you, just pointing out the obvious from a buyers perspective. It makes zero sense for anybody to consider it when a brand new rifle is 2/3s the price in comparison. I would highly recommend checking up on the actuality of it as it’s marketed, because to me, and I believe most potential buyers, something doesn’t add up there. I would genuinely like to be incorrect here for your advantage, but I’d also like you guys to confirm everything I’ve mentioned yourself

BANNED
    All prices are silly high in the rifle section I actually giggled then closed the page

Whats the barrel length on the Dumoulin rifle?
    *WANTED*
    Remington Model 8 and FN 1900 rifles/parts - PM me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast