The Sulun SR-410! New nickle version.

Just took my blued shortie out, fired some 3 inch Remington express #6 shot at some gourds left over from last year. I was awesome, lots of fun, no blow back issues. I am glad I picked up this shotgun. I almost bagged some dinner as a gobler wandered out to see what all the commotion was about, lol.

The one I bought from the first batch was a piece of trash, barrel lining blew out after like 6 low-recoil slugs, safety would engage by itself...Fit and finish was meh.

The Nickle finish does look awesome though!

Wouldn't buy one again but at least it looks cool lol.

Can anyone comment on the QC on the newer ones?

It seems fine to me, I don't see any glaring problems with my new revolver, wood is very nice, functions fine. If your expecting Beretta quality for $700 keep looking otherwise it seems like very reasonable value and quality for the money.

When some on has a chance you mind letting me know what the distance marked is :

geWLtEzl.png

thanks

I picked up a Satin Nickel midsize today It seems to be a fun little gun ,,,, The good is I won the lottery its tiger striped very nice ,,,, The bad is the wood is proud upper tang and lower tang the old Remlin days lol . I will hone it out myself as i dont want to exchange it or whatever still i hate when guns have quality control issues I went for years with the Marlins now this one I am still pleased with the purchase and TI were just plain awesome

Back
Top Bottom