Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Did you Know? We buy Handguns!

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We are, but not all handguns have any value to us.

We are happy to suggest other options as your needs may be specific and unique.

Best to email me: jr@theshootingedge.com

JR
    This is actually good to know.

As an LEO I was in contact with a gentleman who is moving to Texas and needed to turn in his CZ75. He felt he had no option but to turn it over to the police and its destruction.

Destroying such a valuable item was breaking my heart.

I’m glad that there is another option. I’ll put the word out to my coworkers too.

On a positive note, the gentleman I was speaking with was looking forward to living in a free state - we talked about his plans to hunt hogs with an AR15 and a suppressor. He was quite excited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    And why would they be able to rent prohibited weapons ? Personally, I’d rather donate to the cause.
    Our local range no longer rents recently prohibited firearms. So, why would any range or shop want to buy more when they cannot be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    My point was actually very funny. Sorry you did not take it that way.

The way a corrupt and communist government takes control, enslaves and destroys it's people is by disarming them first.

Let's get very real here, all jokes aside. This whole pile of WEF crap and Liberal control is no laughing matter.

I think people better wake up and smell the coffee..........

This! It has so much more to do with this than simply a matter of property confiscation. Next will be personal light vehicles with combustion engines...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    This! It has so much more to do with this than simply a matter of property confiscation. Next will be personal light vehicles with combustion engines...
    Expect that by 2030. Link a social credit score with your electric car and BOOM, no driving for you if you have a low social credit score or offend someone.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Our local range no longer rents recently prohibited firearms. So, why would any range or shop want to buy more when they cannot be used?
    We still do.... hence why we are always on the look out for replacements.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Oh that is only worth 75 bucks hmmm ah you can t sell it to anyone else! Lol Hmm I know how this will go lol

CGN Regular
    Did you know... That pistols can be broken down into components then sold to people looking for said components (minus the frame of course, or the trigger group for the sig 320's). In fact I myself might be in the hunt for an additional CZ shadow 1 slide. Amazing right?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by hank2 View Post
    Oh that is only worth 75 bucks hmmm ah you can t sell it to anyone else! Lol Hmm I know how this will go lol
    I’d rather sell it to the range, and have it fulfill its destiny of punching holes in paper, than send it to the shredder.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We still do.... hence why we are always on the look out for replacements.
    My apologies. I should have realized your in Alberta as I’ve bought from you before. Sadly, I’m in BC, we are pretty much under full communist control here. Sure hope that POS Notley and her red hoard don’t get in in AB....be a sad day for conservative minded Canadians.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011