Did you Know? We buy Handguns!

TSE.Chet

Business Rep
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DON'T TURN THEM IN FOR DESTRUCTION!
We are willing to buy handguns and interesting prohib firearms for a reasonable price to add to our current rental fleet. Email details (and a photo) to travis@theshootingedge.com

8691504A-E9BA-4BB1-85F2-73150E13D03B.jpg

Attachments

• 8691504A-E9BA-4BB1-85F2-73150E13D03B.jpg
    8691504A-E9BA-4BB1-85F2-73150E13D03B.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5,892
At this point you can’t transfer them to another individual. So in the event of a death or leaving the country for an extended period of time you have no other option but to turn them over for “destruction”.

Laugh2

:onCrack:

Brother, you may want to stop smoking crack.........:)

Turn in our guns?

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not.

Laugh2

:onCrack:

Brother, you may want to stop smoking crack.........:)

Turn in our guns?

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not.

Relax. He meant no other legal option, which would be a reason someone might turn them in. Obviously not you, hurr hurr hurr. But someone.

But thanks for that super eloquent reply.

At this point you can’t transfer them to another individual. So in the event of a death or leaving the country for an extended period of time you have no other option but to turn them over for “destruction”.

No. You can have them stored while your away with a business that has that designation.

Relax. He meant no other legal option, which would be a reason someone might turn them in. Obviously not you, hurr hurr hurr. But someone.

But thanks for that super eloquent reply.

My point was actually very funny. Sorry you did not take it that way.

The way a corrupt and communist government takes control, enslaves and destroys it's people is by disarming them first.

Let's get very real here, all jokes aside. This whole pile of WEF crap and Liberal control is no laughing matter.

I think people better wake up and smell the coffee..........:)

My point was actually very funny. Sorry you did not take it that way.

The way a corrupt and communist government takes control, enslaves and destroys it's people is by disarming them first.

Let's get very real here, all jokes aside. This whole pile of WEF crap and Liberal control is no laughing matter.

I think people better wake up and smell the coffee..........:)

Just a weird place to set up your soap box is all. Your rant is not at all relevant to anything that is going on here.

Just a weird place to set up your soap box is all. Your rant is not at all relevant to anything that is going on here.

Not a rant, an absolute fact.

The truth is completely relevant to gun ownership in Canada.

Especially handguns!

Why is the truth of what is happening to Canadian Freedoms a rant?

It would appear you do not agree, and that's okay.

I surely hope you do not turn in your guns and become a slave to the liberals.

Not a rant, an absolute fact.

The truth is completely relevant to gun ownership in Canada.

Especially handguns!

Why is the truth of what is happening to Canadian Freedoms a rant?

It would appear you do not agree, and that's okay.

I surely hope you do not turn in your guns and become a slave to the liberals.

Lol how exactly does it "appear" that I do not agree?

Definitely a rant though.

Lol how exactly does it "appear" that I do not agree?

Definitely a rant though.

Never figured out how you read Shorerider's mind in your first post?.......:)

Glad to hear you might agree.

Call it what you will.

If a few more Canadian gun owners spoke up for themselves, or ranted as you so eloquently say, maybe we would not be in the mess we are currently in right now.

Just maybe........:)

Hey TSE getting back on track...

What would you consider "interesting"? I suppose Glocks and such would not make such a list?

Great option for anyone who has a spare heater to share with the rest of the community/population - keep shooting sports alive!

Hey TSE getting back on track...

What would you consider "interesting"? I suppose Glocks and such would not make such a list?

Great option for anyone who has a spare heater to share with the rest of the community/population - keep shooting sports alive!

I love the idea of TSE buying handguns.

This gives people a chance to sell their handguns if they so choose.

Well done!

Nice to have some options for those who got stuck with unwanted items. I would not expect the offer to be matching the market values before the ban though. For that matter the better deal might be to deactivate and possibly sell above pre-ban value.

Just have seen deactivated tt33 bidding for 550 on Switzer, not a final price yet. It was 200 pre-ban.

Back
Top Bottom