Did you Know? We buy Handguns!

We are, but not all handguns have any value to us.

We are happy to suggest other options as your needs may be specific and unique.

Best to email me: jr@theshootingedge.com

JR

This is actually good to know.

As an LEO I was in contact with a gentleman who is moving to Texas and needed to turn in his CZ75. He felt he had no option but to turn it over to the police and its destruction.

Destroying such a valuable item was breaking my heart.

I’m glad that there is another option. I’ll put the word out to my coworkers too.

On a positive note, the gentleman I was speaking with was looking forward to living in a free state - we talked about his plans to hunt hogs with an AR15 and a suppressor. He was quite excited.

My point was actually very funny. Sorry you did not take it that way.

The way a corrupt and communist government takes control, enslaves and destroys it's people is by disarming them first.

Let's get very real here, all jokes aside. This whole pile of WEF crap and Liberal control is no laughing matter.

I think people better wake up and smell the coffee..........:)

This! It has so much more to do with this than simply a matter of property confiscation. Next will be personal light vehicles with combustion engines...

This! It has so much more to do with this than simply a matter of property confiscation. Next will be personal light vehicles with combustion engines...

Expect that by 2030. Link a social credit score with your electric car and BOOM, no driving for you if you have a low social credit score or offend someone.

Did you know... That pistols can be broken down into components then sold to people looking for said components (minus the frame of course, or the trigger group for the sig 320's). In fact I myself might be in the hunt for an additional CZ shadow 1 slide. Amazing right?!?!

Oh that is only worth 75 bucks hmmm ah you can t sell it to anyone else! Lol Hmm I know how this will go lol

I’d rather sell it to the range, and have it fulfill its destiny of punching holes in paper, than send it to the shredder.

We still do.... hence why we are always on the look out for replacements.

My apologies. I should have realized your in Alberta as I’ve bought from you before. Sadly, I’m in BC, we are pretty much under full communist control here. Sure hope that POS Notley and her red hoard don’t get in in AB....be a sad day for conservative minded Canadians.

Back
Top Bottom