Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New FRT for the Smith Wesson FPC 9mm Rifle 589.99 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hatman1793 View Post
    This could be the FX9 & similars killer, IF S&W makes the barrel longer for us.
    They are making. I guess its exclusive to north sylva as distributor in Canada. 999 MSRP . there is another thread. it didnt hit the dealers yet. some might be taking pre orders.
    The Rookie. CCFR, CSSA member!

What's the latest on mag capacity? are we limited to 5 or no problem with my 10 rnd m&p mags? I read somewhere that pistol caliber carbine are getting neutered.. still very interested in a NR version.
    WOW! is that FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC!

Let us know when this is available in any gun store in Canada and I will purchase one and also waiting for the NR version as well...
    Thank you IRG...
    Enforce Your Rights or Live Without...
    CAPRI; CCFR; CSSA

Very hi point looking
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by Sumonda View Post
    What's the latest on mag capacity? are we limited to 5 or no problem with my 10 rnd m&p mags? I read somewhere that pistol caliber carbine are getting neutered.. still very interested in a NR version.
    You'll be fine with the ten round mags. It might ship with 5-shot ones if they make a NR version because it's considered a rifle. And the 5-shot mags would be needed if you wanted to hunt with the rifle. Otherwise, 10-shot mags anywhere else is legal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumonda View Post
    10rd would be legal still. The Liberals tried to ban semi autos with detachable mags by making amendments to C21 but that blew up in their face and they pulled the amendments. So we know they WANT to ban semi autos but we don't know how or when they'll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax6.6 View Post
    You'll be fine with the ten round mags. It might ship with 5-shot ones if they make a NR version because it's considered a rifle. And the 5-shot mags would be needed if you wanted to hunt with the rifle. Otherwise, 10-shot mags anywhere else is legal.
    The hunting thing is province specific. In BC only shotguns with shot have limits.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Why advertise a gun UNAVAILABLE and IMPOSSIBLE to get for Canadian, on a Canadian website. telling it's Approve for Canada.
    False advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by naktabar72 View Post
    Why advertise a gun UNAVAILABLE and IMPOSSIBLE to get for Canadian, on a Canadian website. telling it's Approve for Canada.
    False advertisement.
    Its not a Canadian website!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by naktabar72 View Post
    False advertisement.
    It is approved for Canada, as a restricted. Chill a bit...
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

R, pretty stupid right there to buy one. NR - Yes!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast