Short Barrels for Derya TM-22 are HERE at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
You read right ! Our ten inch Derya TM-22 barrels are done and ready for sale. This first batch is limited and there are only 20 to begin with. (The rest we are keeping to convert rifles with)

Once these sell out we will make more so please don't worry, there will be more for everyone.

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-arms-corp-barrels-for-derya-tm-22-rifle-10-blued/

TM-22 1.jpg

Add one of our XB-1 flash cans to the end to have yourself a stealthy little pew-pew machine like this :

TM3.jpg

The muzzle of these short barrels is one inch shy of the end of the handguard so please keep in mind you WILL need some sort of muzzle device to clear them.

Attachments

• TM-22 1.jpg
    TM-22 1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,053
  • TM3.jpg
    TM3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,095
We are also making AR-15 butt stock kits to go on these rifles, (standard units won't work, there need to be modifications as well as a custom plug), our extended charging handles as well we are working on an oversized magazine release button. Keep yer pants on, we're working on it ! ( :

are you doing another run of completed short barrel tm22 rifles?

Yes. We have 5x rifles coming now from NAS Outdoors and another 10x from the distributor in May sometime.

Once these are finished and ready for sale I will post them here along with a link to them on our website.

Please, do not ask for a pre-order or to be notified, Homie don't play that. We run a first come, first served platform for limited edition stuff like this.

Are the barrels a pretty straightforward swap?

...I don't have a rifle yet, but I do want one :)

Pretty easy, you just have a nut you twist off and the barrel comes straight off although the nut might be stiff, I just put my rifle on the coffee table with the nut protruding from the side and wacked the nut wrench with a rubber mallet.

I just want to confirm that you stated you would have complete rifles(10 inch barreled) in the future. Ty.

There will be 15x total. 5x will be here forthwith and the other 10x will be coming from the importer sometime in May. This is the plan anyways and like all plans is prone to change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

There are no pre-orders or individual notifications so you will need to keep an eye out here on CGN and I will make a new post for the rifles once they are finished and ready for sale. The new post will contain a link to the guns on our website and this will be the ONLY way you can buy them.

Just a heads up there will be 13x in black, 1x in FDE and 1x in OD Green.

There will be 15x total. 5x will be here forthwith and the other 10x will be coming from the importer sometime in May. This is the plan anyways and like all plans is prone to change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

There are no pre-orders or individual notifications so you will need to keep an eye out here on CGN and I will make a new post for the rifles once they are finished and ready for sale. The new post will contain a link to the guns on our website and this will be the ONLY way you can buy them.

Just a heads up there will be 13x in black, 1x in FDE and 1x in OD Green.

Great, appreciated.

A 12.5 inch barrel would still be pretty compact and allow some small game hunting in B.C. with our silly barrel length requirements around hunting.

Hard to say for sure, but looking at the picture it would negate the need to extend the barrel with a muzzle attachment and would suite the length of the hand guard.

A 12.5 inch barrel would still be pretty compact and allow some small game hunting in B.C. with our silly barrel length requirements around hunting.

Hard to say for sure, but looking at the picture it would negate the need to extend the barrel with a muzzle attachment and would suite the length of the hand guard.

This has already been covered.

This has already been covered.

Right on, I guess I must have lost track of when it was covered. There has been more then a few past conversations with different manufacturers over many years, it seems in the interest of max shortness it often gets overlooked and the fact it only seems to apply to people in B.C. doesn't help.

You being in B.C. are likely more in tune with our hunting regs. Regardless of whether or not you do plan on offering any other barrel length options, it's a pretty sweet looking plinker as is and I'm glad you guys are bringing accessory options for these fun guns.

We are also making AR-15 butt stock kits to go on these rifles, (standard units won't work, there need to be modifications as well as a custom plug), our extended charging handles as well we are working on an oversized magazine release button. Keep yer pants on, we're working on it ! ( :

Have you thought about doing a safety like the later version? (inverted safe/fire from the original model)

Right on, I guess I must have lost track of when it was covered. There has been more then a few past conversations with different manufacturers over many years, it seems in the interest of max shortness it often gets overlooked and the fact it only seems to apply to people in B.C. doesn't help.

You being in B.C. are likely more in tune with our hunting regs. Regardless of whether or not you do plan on offering any other barrel length options, it's a pretty sweet looking plinker as is and I'm glad you guys are bringing accessory options for these fun guns.

The only reason the barrels are as short as they are is they can get 2 barrels out of 1 barrel blank .
I wanted a 12.5" as well but they are not making any as they would only get 1 barrel out of a blank .
The ones they just finished are too short for me and it sounds like a 12.5 barrel would cost as much as the rifle .

The only reason the barrels are as short as they are is they can get 2 barrels out of 1 barrel blank .
I wanted a 12.5" as well but they are not making any as they would only get 1 barrel out of a blank .
The ones they just finished are too short for me and it sounds like a 12.5 barrel would cost as much as the rifle .

Thanks, I must have missed those comments from Dlask in the past.
I did think it was a bit odd that they ended up with a length that was shorter then the hand guard but I suppose 2 for 1 makes dollars and sense.

I want the pew pew gun but (and forgive me if too slow), my hand guard is too long for this! Do I have any options?
I started with the storm trooper white and maybe that's the problem? I purchased the extended charging handle from Dlask and the screw is "just" too big for the handle body. Really just the tip on either end and I don't want to force it and ruin the threads. Is a vise and a drill bit a stupid idea? Dlask?

Back
Top Bottom