Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Barrels for Derya TM-22 are HERE at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    A 12.5 inch barrel would still be pretty compact and allow some small game hunting in B.C. with our silly barrel length requirements around hunting.

Hard to say for sure, but looking at the picture it would negate the need to extend the barrel with a muzzle attachment and would suite the length of the hand guard.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    A 12.5 inch barrel would still be pretty compact and allow some small game hunting in B.C. with our silly barrel length requirements around hunting.

Hard to say for sure, but looking at the picture it would negate the need to extend the barrel with a muzzle attachment and would suite the length of the hand guard.
    This has already been covered.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    This has already been covered.
    Right on, I guess I must have lost track of when it was covered. There has been more then a few past conversations with different manufacturers over many years, it seems in the interest of max shortness it often gets overlooked and the fact it only seems to apply to people in B.C. doesn't help.

You being in B.C. are likely more in tune with our hunting regs. Regardless of whether or not you do plan on offering any other barrel length options, it's a pretty sweet looking plinker as is and I'm glad you guys are bringing accessory options for these fun guns.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We are also making AR-15 butt stock kits to go on these rifles, (standard units won't work, there need to be modifications as well as a custom plug), our extended charging handles as well we are working on an oversized magazine release button. Keep yer pants on, we're working on it ! ( :
    Have you thought about doing a safety like the later version? (inverted safe/fire from the original model)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Right on, I guess I must have lost track of when it was covered. There has been more then a few past conversations with different manufacturers over many years, it seems in the interest of max shortness it often gets overlooked and the fact it only seems to apply to people in B.C. doesn't help.

You being in B.C. are likely more in tune with our hunting regs. Regardless of whether or not you do plan on offering any other barrel length options, it's a pretty sweet looking plinker as is and I'm glad you guys are bringing accessory options for these fun guns.
    The only reason the barrels are as short as they are is they can get 2 barrels out of 1 barrel blank .
    I wanted a 12.5" as well but they are not making any as they would only get 1 barrel out of a blank .
    The ones they just finished are too short for me and it sounds like a 12.5 barrel would cost as much as the rifle .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    The only reason the barrels are as short as they are is they can get 2 barrels out of 1 barrel blank .
    I wanted a 12.5" as well but they are not making any as they would only get 1 barrel out of a blank .
    The ones they just finished are too short for me and it sounds like a 12.5 barrel would cost as much as the rifle .
    Thanks, I must have missed those comments from Dlask in the past.
    I did think it was a bit odd that they ended up with a length that was shorter then the hand guard but I suppose 2 for 1 makes dollars and sense.

I want the pew pew gun but (and forgive me if too slow), my hand guard is too long for this! Do I have any options?
    I started with the storm trooper white and maybe that's the problem? I purchased the extended charging handle from Dlask and the screw is "just" too big for the handle body. Really just the tip on either end and I don't want to force it and ruin the threads. Is a vise and a drill bit a stupid idea? Dlask?

Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    Have you thought about doing a safety like the later version? (inverted safe/fire from the original model)
    No, not interested sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

any update on these barrels?
    суyyyyyyyyyyyyyка блять!

Quote Originally Posted by PIA View Post
    any update on these barrels?
    Yup...the update is you missed the boat and we are not making any more, lol. Sorry for the Monday morning bad news.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12