Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Barrels for Derya TM-22 are HERE at Dlask Arms Corp.

Short Barrels for Derya TM-22 are HERE at Dlask Arms Corp.

You read right ! Our ten inch Derya TM-22 barrels are done and ready for sale. This first batch is limited and there are only 20 to begin with. (The rest we are keeping to convert rifles with)

Once these sell out we will make more so please don't worry, there will be more for everyone.

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...ifle-10-blued/

Name:  TM-22 1.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  109.4 KB

Add one of our XB-1 flash cans to the end to have yourself a stealthy little pew-pew machine like this :

Name:  TM3.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  138.1 KB

The muzzle of these short barrels is one inch shy of the end of the handguard so please keep in mind you WILL need some sort of muzzle device to clear them.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

We are also making AR-15 butt stock kits to go on these rifles, (standard units won't work, there need to be modifications as well as a custom plug), our extended charging handles as well we are working on an oversized magazine release button. Keep yer pants on, we're working on it ! ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

are you doing another run of completed short barrel tm22 rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMrFister View Post
    are you doing another run of completed short barrel tm22 rifles?
    Yes. We have 5x rifles coming now from NAS Outdoors and another 10x from the distributor in May sometime.

Once these are finished and ready for sale I will post them here along with a link to them on our website.

Please, do not ask for a pre-order or to be notified, Homie don't play that. We run a first come, first served platform for limited edition stuff like this.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

We have had many questions about the muzzle device on the rifle in the picture above. You can find them on our website here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...sh-suppressor/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Are the barrels a pretty straightforward swap?

...I don't have a rifle yet, but I do want one

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Are the barrels a pretty straightforward swap?

...I don't have a rifle yet, but I do want one

Pretty easy, you just have a nut you twist off and the barrel comes straight off although the nut might be stiff, I just put my rifle on the coffee table with the nut protruding from the side and wacked the nut wrench with a rubber mallet.

I just want to confirm that you stated you would have complete rifles(10 inch barreled) in the future. Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I just want to confirm that you stated you would have complete rifles(10 inch barreled) in the future. Ty.
    There will be 15x total. 5x will be here forthwith and the other 10x will be coming from the importer sometime in May. This is the plan anyways and like all plans is prone to change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

There are no pre-orders or individual notifications so you will need to keep an eye out here on CGN and I will make a new post for the rifles once they are finished and ready for sale. The new post will contain a link to the guns on our website and this will be the ONLY way you can buy them.

Just a heads up there will be 13x in black, 1x in FDE and 1x in OD Green.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    There will be 15x total. 5x will be here forthwith and the other 10x will be coming from the importer sometime in May. This is the plan anyways and like all plans is prone to change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

There are no pre-orders or individual notifications so you will need to keep an eye out here on CGN and I will make a new post for the rifles once they are finished and ready for sale. The new post will contain a link to the guns on our website and this will be the ONLY way you can buy them.

Just a heads up there will be 13x in black, 1x in FDE and 1x in OD Green.
    Great, appreciated.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast