Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: A$$ Hole...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.
    While I hear what you're saying, this isn't a situation or scenario where the Licence is on the line. It involves a buyback of specific inventory, wrongfully prohibited. There is no danger to the loss of the ability to conduct business.

More so 30 pieces of silver...

Namaste
    Rust Never Sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by GALIL Man View Post
    While I hear what you're saying, this isn't a situation or scenario where the Licence is on the line. It involves a buyback of specific inventory, wrongfully prohibited. There is no danger to the loss of the ability to conduct business.

More so 30 pieces of silver...

Namaste
    Yes this is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin_redstar View Post
    What does the email say? I'm not a member thankfully.
    Minister Marco Mendicino, Minister of Public Safety made an announcement on the Government of Canada's work to launch their “*buyback*” program for the hunting and sporting firearms captured under the May 1st OIC.

The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) is representing the interests of all licensed businesses with the Federal Buyback program for the May 2020 OIC prohibited firearms. Our goal is to help negotiate for fair compensation and a simple process for our businesses struggling through this challenging regulatory environment.

The CSAAA will not be participating in anyway with the buyback of individually owned firearms.

**The CSAAA remains skeptical as to the viability of this industry buyback program; due to positive changes in provincial legislation, the absence of Federal budgetary allocation, and lacking a concrete process of implementation.**

Then in black and white

"The Firearms Community in Canada has always supported responsible gun ownership and will continue to comply with all federal laws. The CSAAA is committed to ensuring firearms businesses are informed of their options and receive their full compensation"

Wes Winkle - President CSAAA

the great capitulation begins. this should knock the wind out of everyone's sails, following by court cases being dismissed and the passing of C-21 this summer.

you all know you're giving up. who wants to be shot in the face by feds? just lay down and take it. don't worry, some money is being left on your night stand.

Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.
    +1. The CSAAA is not a "rights" organization. It is an association that represents the firearms industry including dealers. They made a deal with the government to prevent their members from being stuck with millions of dollars of useless inventory some of whom might not have survived otherwise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Minister Marco Mendicino, Minister of Public Safety made an announcement on the Government of Canada's work to launch their “*buyback*” program for the hunting and sporting firearms captured under the May 1st OIC.

The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) is representing the interests of all licensed businesses with the Federal Buyback program for the May 2020 OIC prohibited firearms. Our goal is to help negotiate for fair compensation and a simple process for our businesses struggling through this challenging regulatory environment.

The CSAAA will not be participating in anyway with the buyback of individually owned firearms.

**The CSAAA remains skeptical as to the viability of this industry buyback program; due to positive changes in provincial legislation, the absence of Federal budgetary allocation, and lacking a concrete process of implementation.**

Then in black and white

"The Firearms Community in Canada has always supported responsible gun ownership and will continue to comply with all federal laws. The CSAAA is committed to ensuring firearms businesses are informed of their options and receive their full compensation"

Wes Winkle - President CSAAA
    And with that Wes Winkle, I stop patronizing your store. I've spent 1000's on scopes and other items in the past. Now it will be zero.

Everyone should cancel their membership immediately...send a message. Anyone who jumps in bed with the LPC is no friend.
    First in...Last out

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    And with that Wes Winkle, I stop patronizing your store. I've spent 1000's on scopes and other items in the past. Now it will be zero.
    Where are you going to buy them? Is there a dealer that isn't a member of CSAA?

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Where are you going to buy them? Is there a dealer that isn't a member of CSAA?
    I'm sure they won't be for long, used market is always an option

CGN frequent flyer
    Just cancelled my membership.
    Will also never shop from hiss store again.

I genuinely hope this fails and his company is bankrupt and he loses everything.
    Traitor.

Who knew ALOT of these retailers would be pieces of #### and not actually support us, from gouging us to throwing us directly under the bus.. most retailers and site sponsors here have directly ####ed it’s customers.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research