A$$ Hole...

TreMoR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
176   0   1
The federal government has signed a contract with the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association to help kickstart a planned buyback of banned firearms as it continues to rework some controversial gun control amendments.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9651758/canada-firearms-buyback-csaaa-agreement/

Wes Winkel, president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association and owner of Ellwood Epps Sporting Goods.

I suppose the entire Board is to blame perhaps? O'Dell, Matt Hipwell, etc? They're all listed.

My understanding in reading the articles is that this 'deal' is for retailers that have prohibited inventory. The civilians will be dealt with later without this deal Group.

Not defending it; nothing should be prohibited to Law abiding folks. Hell knows I've lost too many to them over the years. Even dealing with the 'man' at this level is unethical.

But if we're going to put this out there, let all the facts be out there.

Edit to add: typical money over ethics; deal to have some control over the inventory to minimize the financial loss...

Last edited:
Wow...

"The CSAAA will help identify the number and types of banned firearms that are held by businesses and try to “streamline” the buyback process, the statement said."

"The second phase, which will come later but with no clear timeline yet, will focus on individual gun owners and will not involve the CSAAA"

Helping retailers sell back stock? But not involved in the private buy back.

Let's hear their explanation.:popCorn:

Those businesses have already been heavily affected, for three years they have been baring the burden of the lost value of stock.

Why help the Feds in anyway at all...

The federal government has signed a contract with the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association to help kickstart a planned buyback of banned firearms as it continues to rework some controversial gun control amendments.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9651758/canada-firearms-buyback-csaaa-agreement/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a Shi() show.. I have never seen a AR-15 come out of a locked gun safe and kill the most amount of people in the shortest amount of time. We have a severe mental health issue world wide and not a gun issue, not a baseball bat issue not a white van issue or a knife issue. People have to be accountable for there actions and governments are copping out of there responsibility, and are giving all sorts of excuses not dealing with this full force and with adequate funding to stop this madness. No amount of banning in this world is going to stop mental health issues, mental health issues have to addressed as to why it is happing and what we can use for tools to help out people in the world and in society. We need to address this properly and avoid issues of assault style as this does nothing to address mental health.

https://www.csaaa.org/contact/

Go ahead and leave these #######s a message. I'll make sure I'm at every range meeting, pushing to have any association with these trators removed from our range. If the head of elwoodepps is involved with csaaa. Then I guess I don't do business at Epps anymore.

While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.

While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.

I heard you, Elmer.

Back
Top Bottom