Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You and your businesses are traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Callee View Post
    In other words, the "resistance" needs to be renamed "the patsies"

Dont be a patsy!
    Wrong.
    The CSAAA who just became the poster boys for the Liberal confiscation plan - the grinning supporters showing even the "experts" agree we shouldn't have these guns - are the patsies.

Just ask anyone who relies on the news to understand gun ownership in Canada.
    You know. The other 25 million citizens we rely on to vote against bad policy.

Edited to Add:
    And if you're looking for a name for the "resistance", well, with the CSAAA signing off on the Liberal policy as fair compensation, guess that makes us the extremists Trudeau always said we were.
    Last edited by Steve_B; 04-27-2023 at 08:30 AM.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

CGN frequent flyer
    Every. Single. Board of directors of the CSAAA should have their business boycotted.

Without us they would have never had a business yet here they are throwing us and our collections under the bus so they can get paid, #### they will probably only get a tax write off but eh that’s still OK with them because they get to offload the inventory they willingly stocked up on to try to sell at gouging prices as bans were incoming.

Never forget that these stores whining about the inventory they are stuck with were tripping over their own two feet to order as much as they could as fast as they could so they could charge never before seen retail prices..

If they gave a #### about us they would have been selling these soon to be banned guns at cost to increase ownership numbers and get rid of their inventory instead the gouged you and I.

Then when the band happen, they are the first to sell us out again to get their money.

They are all greeedy horrible businesses that wouldn’t be around without us so let’s speak with our wallet and put some stores with absolute trash leadership out of business, if we are worried about the market being smaller there’s no point letting hard earned dollars be spent with stores that actively work against us. Let them go and support the ones that support us like Prophet river.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

BANNED
    the silence of Wes Winkel speaks volumes!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    You are correct but then it'll set precedence for what WE would be given for ours
    you will not get any money from the buyback of your now prohibited firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    mine are not for sale.

There are many gun stores that provide service to FUDD hunters only.....some quotes I have heard are ,we don't believe in handguns and we won't carry SKS rifles or any other assault rifles in this store.....it's easy to divide and conquer when we are divided to begin with....
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Autolite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    There are many gun stores that provide service to FUDD hunters only.....some quotes I have heard are ,we don't believe in handguns and we won't carry SKS rifles or any other assault rifles in this store.....it's easy to divide and conquer when we are divided to begin with....
    It will be very interesting to hear what the FUDDS will have to say when the feds want to ban their 'high powered sniper rifles'. That day is coming...

Min. 21:45

Last edited by Autolite; 04-30-2023 at 11:03 AM.
    Befreit Kanada - Bekämpft Die Partei

CGN frequent flyer
    Just a friendly reminder to never shop at Elwood Epps again.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by Callee View Post

Here with us, today, the "enemy" is actually the legally elected government, and at the end of the day, unless we think we're going to literally rise up in an actual armed rebellion (which, I shouldn't have to say, is absolutely not going to happen), we will eventually submit to the government. You may not like it, you may do it with all the grumbling, complaining, and anger that you can muster, but in the end you will submit, or eventually they'll just take all your stuff and throw you in jail.
    incorrect. as you can see by the removal of the amendments and the new amendment that would only "ban" future new guns designed and made after C21 would become law shows that resistance works. all the roadblocks showed the govt that they dont have the money, resources, and logistics to go forward with their ban and take back guns already in circulation. No armed rebellion required.

i am not of the mindset to "just give the robber your wallet and they will leave you alone" or a "collaborator" by your definition.

as others have pointed out, an election will come eventually and the more time we can buy, the better our chances (not to mention we are waiting on the outcome of lawsuits etc)

as for throwing us in jail, you think they can throw 2.3 million gun owners in jail? and all retailers if they stuck together? why is the concept of "stick together" so hard to understand? Maybe watch Gladiator again.

RL

Uber Super GunNutz
    "Statements posted to the association's Twitter account insist the group is not taking part in the actual buyback program, and is participating to negotiate fair compensation and a simple process. It said they remain skeptical that the buyback program will work because there isn't clear money to fund it nor a clear process to implement it."

That aged well.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"