Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: You and your businesses are traitors.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 53Izzy744's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    That could be a good thing. A bunch of retailers working with the csaaa will have a lot more power to demand fair compensation than you or me.
    Compensation for what?
    Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/mend...stry-1.6371879
    Statements posted to the association's Twitter account insist the group is not taking part in the actual buyback program, and is participating to negotiate fair compensation and a simple process. It said they remain skeptical that the buyback program will work because there isn't clear money to fund it nor a clear process to implement it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 53Izzy744 View Post
    Compensation for what?
    For the safe queens they plan to confiscate from us, obviously.

Would you rather the govt sets the price all by themselves, or industry gets a say?

Of course there was no money in the budget for Compensation so I don't expect them to be taking our guns in the short term.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    We had seven years to change our tactics and blew it. Now it's everyone else's fault. Sound familiar?

Compare the position of the NSSF in the USA with the CSAAA here and you'll see who is in the driver's seat and who is being driven.

Thanks to all the CGN posters over the years that dissed the idea of a Third Way out of the box Trudeau put you in.

LOL, who says we're going to get "compensation"?

How about tax credits after you surrender your guns and after they are "processed"?

I warned you so wear it.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by scout_289; 04-26-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Last edited by scout_289; 04-26-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Third Rail View Post
    x2

Their cash, their inventory, their livelyhood on the line. Not about to start telling someone else how to run THEIR business.
    Yeah it's also my money and I won't be spending it on these short sighted fools that are helping the feds

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Rail View Post
    x2

Their cash, their inventory, their livelyhood on the line. Not about to start telling someone else how to run THEIR business.
    My cash is on the line as well, and If the business WE supported and kept in business abandon us for themselves… that’s OK? Without us they wouldn’t have a business!
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN frequent flyer
    That could be a good thing. A bunch of retailers working with the csaaa will have a lot more power to demand fair compensation than you or me. Given the choice of the govt setting the price themselves and the govt setting the price in conjunction with retailers and the csaaa, I'm going with the latter.
    No one wants money.
    They want to use their legally acquired property.
    They want a unified front to fight this bull#### ban that’s just political theatre.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

For the safe queens they plan to confiscate from us, obviously.

Would you rather the govt sets the price all by themselves, or industry gets a say?

Of course there was no money in the budget for Compensation so I don't expect them to be taking our guns in the short term.
    Yeah exactly, no budget set aside for compensation. Do you honestly think the government will stick to their "word" and pay retailers?!? The govt just want them to admit they possess "assault style firearms" and create a price list for them. Do you think this government is honest?

Quote Originally Posted by ryothc View Post
    my cash is on the line as well, and if the business we supported and kept in business abandon us for themselves… that’s ok? Without us they wouldn’t have a business!
    exactly!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast