Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You and your businesses are traitors.

Super GunNutz MilitaryCollectorMark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11 View Post
    Wanstalls killed it with this one LOL
    Lol
    More guns! We need more guns!!!!
    Finally found a LH 6.5x55 :D Woot!!!!

Proud left hander!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Epps on CGN
    Last Activity03-09-2021 06:55 AM
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    That could be a good thing. A bunch of retailers working with the csaaa will have a lot more power to demand fair compensation than you or me. Given the choice of the govt setting the price themselves and the govt setting the price in conjunction with retailers and the csaaa, I'm going with the latter.
    pathetic, spineless human being

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Epps on CGN
    Last Activity03-09-2021 06:55 AM
    Good. Means this thread will stick around for a while.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by shuraparabellum View Post
    pathetic, spineless human being
    Where’s the support money coming from? Certainly not from the likes of you

It’s very interesting to me that we always say we need to stick together as a group and community and yet without all of the facts, throw community members under the bus with the first hint of partial information…

We don’t have all of the information yet guys and gals.

I’ve never personally bought from Epps but I’ll hold my judgment until we know more. There is way too much knee jerk reactions to all of this. Several board members of the CSAAA resigned today when the news came out… they were taken back by the announcement and they way the information came out, which tells us it isn’t the full truth and they don’t know everything that’s going down. Ryan from SFRC gave a good breakdown of that on his post from this evening.

Hang up your pitchforks for a bit, don’t be quite so eager to pull them down. Though don’t ever get rid of them because sometimes they are actually needed…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tj black View Post
    Minister Blair has repeatedly said Ottawa will offer fair market compensation to legal owners, although the government will not compensate Canadian retailers for business losses. The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) estimates that retailers will lose almost $1 billion in inventory that can’t be sold or returned to suppliers due to the Order-In-Council.

Government is very skilled it seems. Make settlement in exchange for support.
    Billy boy also said there will be grandfathering

Why has this not even been brought up once in the week long OIC court case last week

That should be on the table at an absolute minimum.....

Regardless, anything NR I already consider grandfathered

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    This is insanity. A deal with Mendicino that he parades about as progress towards disarmament is a deal with the devil.

What on Earth was the CSAAA thinking?! The optics on this is horrible for them. Talk about allowing us to be divided an conquered

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwilco View Post
    Wow - people are really buying the government spin hook, line & sinker.

This is the government finally admitting they have a huge tort liability to these retailers. It's clear they have no plan in place to even deal with this retailer inventory. The retailers have a duty to mitigate their losses or they lose the ability to get compensated for just that portion of their losses through lawsuits.

This is not losing. It may not be winning either but it is certainly weathering.
    Agreed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    All that progress and where has it gotten us? Nowhere. Donating to food banks is GREAT, I've been a proponent of supporting local food banks for over 2 decades, but how does that change the opinion of Karen in Vancouver who votes Liberal and thinks the mere existence of guns in her city is a threat?

Gun owners are already one of if not THE most law abiding demographics in the country. We're not the problem, and anyone who cares about the details already knows that. Anyone who cares about the details knows gun owners aren't the ones shooting people, and it's not legally obtained guns being used in these shootings. So given that, how does any of what you suggest actually help when the people we need to reach don't care about such details?
    You will never convince someone entrenched in ideology of the insanity of their ways. This is how cults operate.