Traitors. I will never purchase from you again.

that's explain why he doesn't care about gun owner. thanks

Whatever dude. All you are doing us looking for a ####ing fight. I'm sure SFRC did alot for gun owners. But to say that it's because he got a liberal so called pay out. Well research, you will noticed that the store is more than a gun store. So why they are more successful.

Whatever dude. All you are doing us looking for a ####ing fight. I'm sure SFRC did alot for gun owners. But to say that it's because he got a liberal so called pay out. Well research, you will noticed that the store is more than a gun store. So why they are more successful.

He did what for gun owner ?, take their money? give a little back? explain me,, he help justin to buy all semi auto rifle in Canada? he pathed the way with his friend, WES ..

I will 100% boycott every single dealer on that list including those who resigned. This has been happening behind the curtain for more than a year. It wasnt some big surprise.
#### you, yellow bellied cowards. Who need enemies with allies like this ?

So are we boycotting Vista Outdoors as well? Just wondering what to do with all my primers, mini mags, binoculars and several scopes, Remington 700 rifle, etc. etc.? Honest question, I haven't seen any mention of this.

So are we boycotting Vista Outdoors as well? Just wondering what to do with all my primers, mini mags, binoculars and several scopes, Remington 700 rifle, etc. etc.? Honest question, I haven't seen any mention of this.

OK just came across a thread started this morning where it's mentioned. :)

Ya it's a sad day when nfa looks the best out of all these businesses and the other two orgs. We need a thread , only for businesses, so we can sift out the chalf from the grain.

I was not a member of NFA, until they officially resigned the CSAAA. Then I signed up. I am a member of CCFR however, just waiting to see if they do the right thing and denounce the CSAAA, if they don't I'm out of there.

Yes, they removed all the negative reviews. Funny, how instead of doing the right thing and come out on top, they proceed to silence their community.

Wes, just come out, issue a public apology to the firearms community and the organization you represent, get out of the Liberal deal, resign your position with the CSAAA and focus on your business.

Most people will forgive you and things will move on, take Rod's advice, don't let this linger on, save the organization you represent and focus on growing your business, i really like shopping there, but I will definitely miss it if you stay the course.

Back
Top Bottom