Mathew Hipwell on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't blame the companies for wanting to recoup some of their losses.

Easy for us with maybe 10k of guns to lose to say well stand by our ground. Multiply that by 100 fold

10K? Maybe some people, What about the people who will not see they're fair share of 100K?. Since the prices prior where laughable at best. At least New Zealand paid retail when they removed firearms from theyre citizens. Only to watch they're crime rate climb! https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NZL/new-zealand/crime-rate-statistics After removing guns from a country that has a population of 5 million at most. https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national...pite-government-clampdown-after-terror-attack

Weak statement. He is part of the reason for the division. All gun owners were lock-step in solidarity for years, and the letter writing campaign helped to withdraw the amendments to C-21. This.....un-intelligent decision by the board of CSAAA sowed the seeds of division.

BTW, is Wolverine Supplies still a member of the CSAAA?

I certainly don't expect the dealers to be martyrs for the cause. They need to keep doors open and need the revenue. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea how business works. I wish we did but we don't have the 2A up here to bail us out.
The projections for the next election is a Conservative minority so the Libs and NDP will continue this mess.

I certainly don't expect the dealers to be martyrs for the cause. They need to keep doors open and need the revenue. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea how business works. I wish we did but we don't have the 2A up here to bail us out.
The projections for the next election is a Conservative minority so the Libs and NDP will continue this mess.

Given the possibility of the legal challenges failing, there would likely be a buyback whether they stuck their nose in it or not. When one takes place, they would be bought out regardless (without having alienated a large number of their customers). They decided they wanted to take an extra 700k when it was offered to them regardless of that. Feel sorry for them if you want. I don't.

I personally don't blame the companies for wanting to recoup some of their losses.

Easy for us with maybe 10k of guns to lose to say well stand by our ground. Multiply that by 100 fold

You clearly have been listening to the VP of marketing for Bud Lite. #### outta here.

I don’t buy that. Their inventory of prohibited items isn’t gong to be the make or break of anyone’s business. They also chose to stock up and sell to us for as long as they could when we all knew since 2019.

I don’t buy that. Their inventory of prohibited items isn’t gong to be the make or break of anyone’s business. They also chose to stock up and sell to us for as long as they could when we all knew since 2019.

We have no idea how much people have tied into a business. Parts and accessories can be factored in what they're tied into. You can have 50K in Mini 14/30 Parts. I doubt there are enough first nation people running 14/30's to keep them in business.

We have no idea how much people have tied into a business. Parts and accessories can be factored in what they're tied into. You can have 50K in Mini 14/30 Parts. I doubt there are enough first nation people running 14/30's to keep them in business.

Nonsense, just try and purchase common parts for common guns not on the list. Look at Gravel inc and the stock of 870 parts or 700 rem parts. GONE never there in the first place. I cleaned out Epps when Rem went bankrupt of hard to find 870 parts was only a couple hundred bucks.

Nonsense, just try and purchase common parts for common guns not on the list. Look at Gravel inc and the stock of 870 parts or 700 rem parts. GONE never there in the first place. I cleaned out Epps when Rem went bankrupt of hard to find 870 parts was only a couple hundred bucks.

Like said, we don't know. So it is easy for us to say, its BS or nonsense.

It’s BS plain and simple, who was the one dealer looking at selling parts kits for the mini 14/30 that dumb idea went nowhere.
If they had the parts they be advertised. Look at arms east, site is pretty much dead.

It’s BS plain and simple, who was the one dealer looking at selling parts kits for the mini 14/30 that dumb idea went nowhere.
If they had the parts they be advertised. Look at arms east, site is pretty much dead.

because they were asking full price for a useless paperweight that has no compatibility with anything left on the market in Canada.
and getting Mini parts has always been a PIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom