30 Pieces of Silver for Wes

I just realized that I had an open order with Epps going back to Nov. 1, 2022; I just canceled it.

Done.

I just realized that I drive by and stopped at Epps every time I drove home to see family.. now that’ll never happen again.

Wes Winkel is a Weasel and trailer trash.

700K is peanuts to the Liberals for what they got.

They can go on TV and tell the country that they have support of the industry to rid the country of "assault style rifles" .

We don't have a chance anymore.

The liberals got a fukking bargain.

700K is what the minister declared to show off. The real value of this agreement and partnership is not known yet to us. Remember how they do it: undervalue at the beginning only to receive approval, then, once the project is off the ground, let it balloon. Every single project managed by LPC has this modus operandi.

Last week I looked at the mossberg maverick 28 inch barrel they have on their website for $399. I was planning on picking it up this weekend or on Monday since I am off work. Thank God, I decided to wait after payday to buy it. I will not be buying it now from them or any of the people that are part (were part of) CSAAA. Instead, I will be looking at getting some automotive tools.

i do hope that the whole crowd ready to hang someone can look up on the mirror and do not own an ar15 without challenging a s74 ...

I much prefer to lose my property without financial compensation, than to f**k the entire firearms community (your customers) by secretly working hand in hand with the liberal thieves!

How about you?

I much prefer to lose my property without financial compensation, than to f**k the entire firearms community (your customers) by secretly working hand in hand with the liberal thieves!

How about you?

mine are not to sale and i proved it ... i can t say so for all ar 15 ar owners. less than 400 to 65000 ... many here are waiting for the buyback money so the retailers are not different it is sad but the reality ...

mine are not to sale and i proved it ... i can t say so for all ar 15 ar owners. less than 400 to 65000 ... many here are waiting for the buyback money so the retailers are not different it is sad but the reality ...

I commend you on your efforts, In the beginning it was stated that they revoked these permits the way they did to prevent a s74 challenge. Many including myself put money towards bigger cases IE Hipwell. I imagine some are ok with buy back but these are not the folks who own the more expensive Colt Canada models. There was also the concern that if you loss your s74 case that it could affect the rest by set precedence.

... I will not be buying it now from them or any of the people that are part (were part of) CSAAA. Instead, I will be looking at getting some automotive tools.

CSAAA is the trade association for the firearms business in Canada. Not dealing with them is hurting mom and pop stores.

"CSAAA memberships are open to manufacturers, media, associations, business individuals, retailers, distributors and other businesses in the firearm and hunting industry."

Your argument is with Wes Winkel and the Epps store as operated by Wes. He's the poor schmuck who is now the face of the evil gun business lobby, and this thread is proving there are some very shallow thinkers in the hobby. In my opinion, give Epps a bad google review and vow to never buy from him again. But leave the rest of the industry out of your boycotts.

The US NRA executive has learned that its membership is not as politically aggressive as they told themselves, but the members invariably vote with their wallets when business outside the industry do them wrong.

Wes strikes me as maybe a little, let's just say "easily led". ;) Could it be that he was manoeuvred into being the figurehead and the fall-guy for this?

After all, if it comes down to who takes the fallout and whose business tanks as a result...?

Wes strikes me as maybe a little, let's just say "easily led". ;) Could it be that he was manoeuvred into being the figurehead and the fall-guy for this?

After all, if it comes down to who takes the fallout and whose business tanks as a result...?

Huh, that's an interesting take. More aggressive and greedy Board members use someone else to take the fall, cover their own ass, let him take the heat, then immedietly resign from the board to show how much they disagree. No way to prove that though and only a "conspiracy" unless someone requests documentation through the ATIP and sees who said what and with whom. Either way, a loss for us all.

Back
Top Bottom