Thread: Tips for Noobie Outsiders and Window Shoppers

Tips for Noobie Outsiders and Window Shoppers

Hey guys,

I'm a noobie and when I say noobie I mean when I walk into a gun shop everyone in there seems to be speaking a totally different language.

I'm starting to pick up on understanding some key features on many of the most popular guns currently on the market but it still feels like I'm lightyears behind and kinda dumb for asking about the jargon and all.

What do you guys recommend for integration into the culture and talkin the talk? How did you get started and what did it take for you to feel confident striking up some conversation with strangers at your local shop or range?

Read up on what part of shooting/ hunting you're interested in, watch YouTube videos on the topics .
    When you're at the store tell them you're new and what interests you ask questions, most stores, as long as they aren't busy , will take the time to shoot the shyt and help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Galt View Post
    Read up on what part of shooting/ hunting you're interested in, watch YouTube videos on the topics .
    When you're at the store tell them you're new and what interests you ask questions, most stores, as long as they aren't busy , will take the time to shoot the shyt and help you.
    shell shockers 2
    You are right. I also start watching on YouTube to learn. It's effective.