Re CSAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I’ve bought several rifles off you guys, as well as accessories and frequently enter the sticker draws.

You guys are a class act !

The CMMG bolt carrier group you modified to go into the MS works flawlessly.. easily 10k rounds through it.

WELL ! WELL ! WELL! So the shoe dropped today and we all can see how badly the CSAAA was suckered, played , and dupped by the LIE-berals.

There name is being used to represent all firearms owners.

Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply wants it known that they have never been a member of CSAAA and strongly feels that CSAAA has betrayed the Canadian gun culture.
Further it is my belief that CSAAA should be disbanded for collaborating with the lieberal regime to the detriment of the very culture they claimed to be looking out for.

Respect.

Amazing how Albertan Dealers and manufacturers get it, while Central Canada still believes that the government is there to help them.

MARCO is dividing and conquering. Trying to get basically paid for your banned inventory is reasonable to keep a business afloat. These business men are not martyrs for the cause.

MARCO is dividing and conquering. Trying to get basically paid for your banned inventory is reasonable to keep a business afloat. These business men are not martyrs for the cause.

Ya well the problem is they sit on a board of an organization (that takes money from gun owners) that is supposed to be fighting this.

Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply wants it known that they have never been a member of CSAAA and strongly feels that CSAAA has betrayed the Canadian gun culture.
Further it is my belief that CSAAA should be disbanded for collaborating with the lieberal regime to the detriment of the very culture they claimed to be looking out for.

Thanks for the no BS statement. What a breath of fresh air. No mistaking where you guys stand. Time to place an order..

Last edited:
I believe in all sincerity that they started out with the best of intentions, but got sucked in by marco and his merry band of morons. The part that bothers me is the total lack of transparency for over a year to the members of the CSAAA.

This.

And this, sort of. The CSAAA was oddly naive. The Liberals could not have made it more clear between 2020 and 2022 that they had ZERO interest in arranging a compromise with the firearms industry. The business men would have had better results telling the Liberals to pound sand because now not only are they being paraded around as complicit by the Liberals with no benefit to their businesses, they are also facing boycotts by angry customers.

100% a bad move.

The biggest blow to the Liberals movement so far would be CSAAA backing out of this contract. It would take the wind out of the Liberals sails and put them back months in their agenda and make them look bad in the eyes of the antigunners. Hopefully buy us enough time to force an election so that these dealers can sell their inventory again rather than take a loss at the hands of their abuser.

I think most of the angry customers are of the far right persuasion. Probably hate Biden, love Trump. Without our dealers and distributors we will only recycle what is already in the country. If they go broke the government has won.

THIS!!!... Thanks ATRS.

WELL ! WELL ! WELL! So the shoe dropped today and we all can see how badly the CSAAA was suckered, played , and dupped by the LIE-berals.

There name is being used to represent all firearms owners.

Suckered ? Played ?, Seems they signed on willingly and knowingly

I think most of the angry customers are of the far right persuasion. Probably hate Biden, love Trump. Without our dealers and distributors we will only recycle what is already in the country. If they go broke the government has won.

Lol.

Ok Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom