Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Re CSAAA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    Slander is easy. Proof is hard. Real men fight there own fight.

Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    I think most of the angry customers are of the far right persuasion. Probably hate Biden, love Trump. Without our dealers and distributors we will only recycle what is already in the country. If they go broke the government has won.
    Huh, looks like I am "Far Right" now. Good to know.

Without customer dealers and distributors are not required. Actions have consequences. These short sighted folks that made a deal with the devil may have won the battle but with the associated negative press / boycotts / loss of custom they have lost the war in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    So you think that they should take one for the shooting community? Sadly, with the current polling, the Liberals and NDP will retain majority power. The Conservatives should win a minority(barring infighting and far right parties splitting the vote) but for those who think this stink is going away..good luck don't hold your breath.⁷
    I think they should stand and fight with the rest of the community, because if they win they can then sell said inventory for retail value which is the way it should be in a free country.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Interesting comment. Care to elaborate more on this false accusation? Do you really think we would still be in business 27 years later if this was true?
    Sure thing. I think he is about to upload all his emails from PC Financial Mastercard about both ATRS and Shaun refusing refunds when no products were shipped. No heresay, read it myself!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Bob View Post
    Sure thing. I think he is about to upload all his emails from PC Financial Mastercard about both ATRS and Shaun refusing refunds when no products were shipped. No heresay, read it myself!
    Curious why you are here in this thread spouting off about it.

There is one thing I've learned running a business. The customer is not always right. If ATRS has 2000 satisfied customers to 1 unhappy one, they are doing quite OK. Good luck finding sympathy here, this thread has solidified general support for ATRS.

PS, I'd like to know what your acquaintance has done to promote the industry. Seems relevant here.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Curious why you are here in this thread spouting off about it.

There is one thing I've learned running a business. The customer is not always right. If ATRS has 2000 satisfied customers to 1 unhappy one, they are doing quite OK. Good luck finding sympathy here, this thread has solidified general support for ATRS.

PS, I'd like to know what your acquaintance has done to promote the industry. Seems relevant here.
    Disco Bob........Smells fishy.........

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Bob View Post
    Your "friend" is a lawyer, who should be able to comprehend our terms and conditions that he had to agree to in order to place his order when he special ordered 2 custom barrels. At no point have we ever said, led anyone to believe or insinuated that these custom special order barrels would be ready to ship in 30 days, which is his claim. When your friend demanded a refund long before the 16 weeks quoted we tried to work with him, but typical of the self entitled he called PC Financial Mastercard and is trying to reverse the charges.

A complaint to the Ontario Law Society is being drafted presently. You have helped us with this complaint, as frankly I do not believe you are anyone but the said lawyer.
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 05-04-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678