The all new FMP 12ga with 30 round drum!!

Colin L

Regular
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here's the latest new shotgun available from TI:
The all new FMP!
A pump-action 12ga with 30 round drum mag!

Check it out here:

https://www.tacticalimports.ca/nonrestricted-firearms-c-1/fmp-p-737.html

fmp.jpg
fmp_1.jpg

Attachments

• fmp.jpg
    fmp.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10,952
  • fmp_1.jpg
    fmp_1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 10,893
Is that CANUCK FD12/CANUCK RECON/DERYA style mag? Asking for a friend.

P.S. I see on web site it says they are not. However I have doubts...

Last edited:
Can you post some photos of the difference in size for the 20-round and 30-round mags? Any photos of the shotgun with the 10-round mag inserted?

Is that CANUCK FD12/CANUCK RECON/DERYA style mag? Asking for a friend.

P.S. I see on web site it says they are not. However I have doubts...

Mags are proprietary, will not fit other shoguns. Probably a good thing, RCMP would likely consider them "dual use" and make all turkish mags 5 rounds like what they did with the 10/22 and the 10/22 charger

Mags are proprietary, will not fit other shoguns. Probably a good thing, RCMP would likely consider them "dual use" and make all turkish mags 5 rounds like what they did with the 10/22 and the 10/22 charger

Sounds like the RCMP are making laws again which is beyond their remit.

I’ve been seeing these or maybe design under different names, I really like the one that paired it with a folding stock

Any videos please
Also in the last paragraph it says item includes a 10 rnd magazine and then right below that it says you are out of 10 rnd magazines. So what does it come with? Could you please make this listing clear as in are you substituting with a 20 rnd mag or do you mean you just don't have spare 10 rnd mags but it still includes one?
Just waiting on clarification before I order.

Back
Top Bottom