The all new FMP 12ga with 30 round drum!!

Just received an email from Tactical Imports and their was an error with the order from manufacturer. The barrel length is incorrect and does not have chokes. They will be sending out correct barrels for all. 2 barrels

They do not fit. I received my FMP with drum and is same mag except has a welded metal tab the prevents insertion into other firearms. Also the ad states comes with removable chokes. It does not come with or can accept removable chokes, cylinder bore and that's it.

I emailed TI and there was an error with the order and they shipped with the wrong barrel (wrong length and no chokes) was told they will be shipping out replacement barrels for all sold.

They do not fit. I received my FMP with drum and is same mag except has a welded metal tab the prevents insertion into other firearms. Also the ad states comes with removable chokes. It does not come with or can accept removable chokes, cylinder bore and that's it.

These were mistakenly shipped with fixed chokes :(, replacement barrels will be provided free of charge with interchangeable choke when the next shipment comes in

Back
Top Bottom