Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WD23 patch?

CGN Regular

WD23 patch?

Will you be selling WD23 patches? Don't want to miss out twice. For the first time last year I missed out. I tried to buy one online and one when I get there like always, but could not login. The next day you posted they had all been scoop up. Does anybody around Winnipeg have an extra 22 patch they would sell. You can message me here or https://www.facebook.com/Stopntime-2084388211776336 were you will also find more WD pictures. Thank you to the whole Hipwell family and crew for you support and work.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Yes we will be doing a patch promo again! If you end up having trouble checking out again this year you can always give us a call and place the order manually over the phone (during business hours anyway).

Thank you for your continued support!

Since I'm 3 provinces away, I'm going to follow this thread so I can snag a patch again to add to the collection
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Since I'm 3 provinces away, I'm going to follow this thread so I can snag a patch again to add to the collection
    We will definitely be making a post with all the details when the time comes.

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Quote Originally Posted by Above49TH View Post
    Will you be selling WD23 patches? Don't want to miss out twice. For the first time last year I missed out. I tried to buy one online and one when I get there like always, but could not login. The next day you posted they had all been scoop up. Does anybody around Winnipeg have an extra 22 patch they would sell. You can message me here or https://www.facebook.com/Stopntime-2084388211776336 were you will also find more WD pictures. Thank you to the whole Hipwell family and crew for you support and work.
    I will assume that one was found and secured. PM was sent.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    I will assume that one was found and secured. PM was sent.
    Thank you sir. It showed up today. This year got the new as soon as they went online.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

I have paid online but didn't receive it with the other parts I ordered. am I safe to assume it's not ready for shipping yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mousecat View Post
    I have paid online but didn't receive it with the other parts I ordered. am I safe to assume it's not ready for shipping yet?
    All other patches I'd ordered in previous years came in an envelope mailed separate to any other orders
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

good to know, thanks

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    All other patches I'd ordered in previous years came in an envelope mailed separate to any other orders
    Thats correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast