Epps on gunnuts?

*blink* so... you are trying to tell me... the government... that issues businesses their licenses with all their contact information... the government that has a list of all the registered firearms from the OIC... wouldnt have a list of all licensed businesses in canada....

Let me just try and process that for a second here....

I feel you are being overly naive. Of course the government knows where the businesses are. What they don't know is whether they wish to provide statistics to the government many probably don't. It is plausible to believe sharing even generic info is a charter over reach. The CSAAA will give the government the information to start harrassing these shops via the provincial CFO's. Both the cfo's office and the rcmp have been more than willing to continue to erode our gun rights. Wes and his band of turncoats will facilitate more of that. Saying there is nothing nefarious with what they are doing is baffling to me. The whole buyback program and the oic itself proves the government wants all the guns. Assuming you have purchased a gun from a store it is simply another request that can be made and then you will get harrased and jailed if you don't comply.

I feel you are being overly naive. Of course the government knows where the businesses are. What they don't know is whether they wish to provide statistics to the government many probably don't. It is plausible to believe sharing even generic info is a charter over reach. The CSAAA will give the government the information to start harrassing these shops via the provincial CFO's. Both the cfo's office and the rcmp have been more than willing to continue to erode our gun rights. Wes and his band of turncoats will facilitate more of that. Saying there is nothing nefarious with what they are doing is baffling to me. The whole buyback program and the oic itself proves the government wants all the guns. Assuming you have purchased a gun from a store it is simply another request that can be made and then you will get harrased and jailed if you don't comply.

The person i responded to. Said the only way the govt would have a list of businesses is if the csaaa provided it to them. After i said the government was providing the csaaa a list of businesses to contact.

I take that as him telling me the government wouldnt have a list of licensed firearms businesses in canada.

As stated. The csaaa only has to say they havent been able to get in contact with the business.
Would be the same result as if the government mailed a registered letter to each business asking if they would comply. But the csaaa has more leeway to..... fudge.... what the response they recieved was. "Sorry.. we have tried contacting them. They havent answered our calls"

As opposed to a signed for letter from the govt and they dont get a response. "Deadline has passed.. no response from these businesses to our registered letter.. they arent complying.. suspend their business licenses"

The government is giving them a list of all businesses to contact. The government kniws who all the business is. You act like the government doesnt know where all the businesses are.

They dont need to say they arent compliant. They say they havent got ahold of them. Doesnt mean #### other than that they havent got in contact with them.

The point being the CSAAA has agreed to report business to the government who are unwilling to communicate with the CSAAA or to submit accurate data. Data the CSAAA is tasked with ensuring is accurate.

That makes them snitches.

To claim otherwise is either being naive or disingenuous
Remember, Wes said this was a voluntary program.

As opposed to a signed for letter from the govt and they dont get a response. "Deadline has passed.. no response from these businesses to our registered letter.. they arent complying.. suspend their business licenses"

That’s the key right there. The government could have done that a few months or years ago quite easily but the didn’t… Why?

The government has been advertising extensively for some entity to carry out their dirty work for them. Why?

Some entities have looked at the terms of reference for this and bailed. Why?

It’s been said IBM looked at it and bailed. It would have looked very badly on them if they had accepted the deal and they are not at all a firearms entity. Any company or entity that signs up with the government on a political contentious issue like this is sticking their neck out a mile and that’s why all that looked at it bailed.

The CSAAA unwittingly gave the government’s confiscation, buyback and destruction policy legitimacy by accepting and capitulating with them all the while there are outstanding court cases trying to prove the government’s actions are illegal.

The person i responded to. Said the only way the govt would have a list of businesses is if the csaaa provided it to them. After i said the government was providing the csaaa a list of businesses to contact.

I take that as him telling me the government wouldnt have a list of licensed firearms businesses in canada.

As stated. The csaaa only has to say they havent been able to get in contact with the business.
Would be the same result as if the government mailed a registered letter to each business asking if they would comply. But the csaaa has more leeway to..... fudge.... what the response they recieved was. "Sorry.. we have tried contacting them. They havent answered our calls"

You just woke up a few months ago to what is going on, yet you're here to school the rest of us that have been at this since the outset as to the details.d:h:

"Selling" says the guy with a "0" iTrader rating.

Wow.. i work in a gun store. Selling firearms. I dont post here representing the store i post here as myself.

So since 2007, i have been a gunsmith for a store, counter staff, now office staff for a gun store. So ive sold quite a bit. Oddly.. selling firearms for a gun store doesnt effect my trader rating on gunnutz....

Wow.. i work in a gun store. Selling firearms. I dont post here representing the store i post here as myself.

So since 2007, i have been a gunsmith for a store, counter staff, now office staff for a gun store. So ive sold quite a bit. Oddly.. selling firearms for a gun store doesnt effect my trader rating on gunnutz....

:wave: Nor does it qualify you that you know what is going on, hence why you are here. You conveniently "side stepped' my question as to why you have been MIA on the the "gun ban" since 2019.

But go on, splash around some more.

:wave: Nor does it qualify you that you know what is going on, hence why you are here. You conveniently "side stepped' my question as to why you have been MIA on the the "gun ban" since 2019.

But go on, splash around some more.

Just because someone doesnt comment on things doesnt mean they are clueless... and just because someone comments doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

I dont comment, because to many people put to much emotion into their arguments. Emotion needs to stay out of discussions as it makes people look like slobbering rabid dogs when they reply.

I happy to comment while people are calm and collected. You have changed that entirely by being to emotional.

Just because someone doesnt comment on things doesnt mean they are clueless... and just because someone comments doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

I dont comment, because to many people put to much emotion into their arguments. Emotion needs to stay out of discussions as it makes people look like slobbering rabid dogs when they reply.

I happy to comment while people are calm and collected. You have changed that entirely by being to emotional.

So tell me, that store you worked or worked at, "Epps". Like WW said, (Quote) I guess its time I put my "Big Boy" pants on (as the DB laughs at a serious matter) notice nobody else was laughing.
You should follow suit instead of carrying water, for a Rat!

I usually pick up accessories, ammo, and reloading gear few times a year from EPPS...

No more Gents - anyone who was a member on the board will not see my money.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom