Thread: Browning availability

CGN Regular

Browning availability

Hi guys, please check your emails as there’s a Browning I’m inquiring about.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Why don’t you call ?

CGN Regular
    Well mom if you really must know since you obviously think I hadn’t thought of that already, I’m trying to get photos of a pricey firearm and since I’m a few provinces away from them I can’t just stroll over.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    I hate to butt in on your post bu I’d be interested in any maple stock lever action .22 with exceptional wood and and 94’s in 3030 the same quality.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by browninggold View Post
    Hi guys, please check your emails as there’s a Browning I’m inquiring about.
    Morning! The guys are still weeding through the emails from the weekend. Unfortunately I can't tell the name your email is from your posting name, to have the guys find it directly. They have found 3 emails sent yesterday in regards pictures for a citori field sporting, is that you?

Please keep in mind we aren't open on sundays. Our policy is also to reply within 3 business days if at all possible.

As always please feel free to give us a call between 0900 and 1700 monday to thursday, until 1600 on fridays and saturdays.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    I hate to butt in on your post bu I’d be interested in any maple stock lever action .22 with exceptional wood and and 94’s in 3030 the same quality.
    Please contact the shop directly either via phone at 204-748-2454 or via email sales@wolverinesupplies.com and the guys will be happy to help you out.

CGN Regular
    Yessir that’s me sorry about the 3X, it was same email but came back saying failed to send so I sent er off again..and again…obviously it did work the first time :/ Called as well, gent was very nice said he’d get it done this morning

Quote Originally Posted by browninggold View Post
    Yessir that’s me sorry about the 3X, it was same email but came back saying failed to send so I sent er off again..and again…obviously it did work the first time :/ Called as well, gent was very nice said he’d get it done this morning
    No worries at all! I know what it is like to come across something you really want and don't want to miss it. It's got some gorgeous wood on it.