Browning availability

Well mom if you really must know since you obviously think I hadn’t thought of that already, I’m trying to get photos of a pricey firearm and since I’m a few provinces away from them I can’t just stroll over.

Hi guys, please check your emails as there’s a Browning I’m inquiring about.

Morning! The guys are still weeding through the emails from the weekend. Unfortunately I can't tell the name your email is from your posting name, to have the guys find it directly. They have found 3 emails sent yesterday in regards pictures for a citori field sporting, is that you?

Please keep in mind we aren't open on sundays. Our policy is also to reply within 3 business days if at all possible.

As always please feel free to give us a call between 0900 and 1700 monday to thursday, until 1600 on fridays and saturdays.

Yessir that’s me sorry about the 3X, it was same email but came back saying failed to send so I sent er off again..and again…obviously it did work the first time :/ Called as well, gent was very nice said he’d get it done this morning

Yessir that’s me sorry about the 3X, it was same email but came back saying failed to send so I sent er off again..and again…obviously it did work the first time :/ Called as well, gent was very nice said he’d get it done this morning

No worries at all! I know what it is like to come across something you really want and don't want to miss it. It's got some gorgeous wood on it.

Back
Top Bottom