Carbon Fiber Ruger PC9 Handguards

Hey Shaun, are the aluminum bits on the hand guard just standard black or is there going to be color options.... oh say like.... red?

Standingtall

Getting 1 or 2 parts done separately is not impossible, just need to know in advance so we can pull the parts from the anodizing order to be done a different color.
Cost will be higher unless our ano folks happen to be doing a batch of whatever color as it means changing out a tank.

Few more photos:

028A1060-scaled.jpg

028A1067-scaled.jpg

028A1012-scaled.jpg

028A1008-scaled.jpg

Ok, are you offering a 18.6” threaded replacement barrel?

Actually that's a damn good question...
How bout it Shaun? Any chance of getting a match 18.5" threaded barrel?

We're discussing it. The concern is contour. A 1" straight barrel at 18.5" is gonna be freeeeeeaking heavy.

Now... there are solutions to that and we hope to offer something soon, after we catch up on the short barrels.

Any Chance for a complete package? (main chassis / handguard / short barrel )
Oh.. and left handed too <3

I can't imagine a left hand option...

All 3 items are on our website, so someone can just add all 3 to cart ? Are you meaning like "combine a chassis, a handguard, and a barrel, and save 5%" or something ? Not a terrible idea... I'll run that up the flag pole.

I can't imagine a left hand option...

All 3 items are on our website, so someone can just add all 3 to cart ? Are you meaning like "combine a chassis, a handguard, and a barrel, and save 5%" or something ? Not a terrible idea... I'll run that up the flag pole.

Something like that.. yes.
Though the left handed part is my sticky point heh.. at least for a mag-release button. One can dream =)

Though the left handed part is my sticky point heh.. at least for a mag-release button. One can dream =)

To quote Rick " for the right amount of money anything can be made".

Putting the mag release button on the wrong side would mean completely re-engineering and the re writing the programs. Probably nothing a couple of days work wouldn't cover.

And now I've gotten a couple more people who've asked about it... So guess I'm starting to imagine a left hand option. But in all honesty, how many lefties are out there, with a Pc9 that would buy the chassis if the extended mag release was on the left instead of the right ?

Someone wise said this in another post

Now on a completely unrelated topic and in a test to see just how vague I can be.... There are a lot of us who will be getting socks for xmas.

Go to a place.
Take a white sock off.
Put a black sock on.
Walk around for a few minutes.
Decide black socks are fun, but that you don't want the aggravation of changing your entire wardrobe to match.
Take the black sock off.
Put a white sock back on.
Drive home.

Back
Top Bottom