Carbon Fiber Ruger PC9 Handguards

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So we've been collaborating with another company that's been messing around with carbon fiber, and thought this could be a perfect blend for our Ruger PC9 accessories.

Obviously the aluminum caps will be anodized black but I wanted to let everyone catch a glimpse.

I'll be getting products and specs (measurements) up on our website shortly.
In the meantime, the pricing is different for different lengths.
$359.00 for the 4.25" handguard.
$399.00 for the 7.5" handguard.
$469.00 for the 14" length.

ETA on these is about 4-6 weeks out, anybody with a Midwest Industries handguard already on order, and they want to upgrade to a ProtoGee carbon, we can do that just send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

Last edited:
Those look AWESOME. If I had a Ruger PCC, I'd be all over one. Carbon Fiber chassis next? :D

Unrelated- what's the deal with the grip on those guns? Lol

Those look AWESOME. If I had a Ruger PCC, I'd be all over one. Carbon Fiber chassis next? :D

Unrelated- what's the deal with the grip on those guns? Lol

I'm not sure I follow the question about the grip ? That's an Ergo Suregrip. They're bloody awesome.

Are these going to be sold in conjunction with the barrels? Or a complete separate purchase?

Currently seperate items. Possible in the future when we have both items in inventory that we might combine them, but I don't expect that soon.

I'm not sure I follow the question about the grip ? That's an Ergo Suregrip. They're bloody awesome.

This business. It just... Doesn't seem right, lol.

dafuk.jpg

This business. It just... Doesn't seem right, lol.

dafuk.jpg

Looking at the shorter version's picture, it looks like it is completely filled, but has the standard "shape" outline.

The larger pictures have a different lighting and don't show that upper fill.

I would want a hard confirmation that it is indeed a flush fit before considering, as otherwise, that's quite a gap.

Looking at the shorter version's picture, it looks like it is completely filled, but has the standard "shape" outline.

The larger pictures have a different lighting and don't show that upper fill.

I would want a hard confirmation that it is indeed a flush fit before considering, as otherwise, that's quite a gap.

It's a flush fit, just the shadow is a little darker in the bottom two. It's a relief on the grip to accommodate a rotating safety on certain unmentionable firearms.

No provision for barrel mounted optic?

Not direct to barrel, no. In almost every situation that puts the optic far too low to be useable.

We built an optics bridge into our handguard, and the Midwest industries and the ProtoGee handguards are all running Mlok.

BUT, if you're referring to the factory 18.6" barrel, we do make a pic rail that replaces the rear sight.

Back
Top Bottom