Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Land Rover Series IIa

Quote Originally Posted by rajec View Post
    We don't care about Judases anymore. Sell to liberals only. do not bother others.
    I don't believe He is judas in any way shape or form, just because it look like or doesn't mean it is. alot of the time we don't know the real true, but quick to point the finger. it is sad to see that, but it happening everywhere not just here.
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HeadDamage's Avatar
    I've owned a bunch of Rovers over the years including IIa and Series III ones. Prior to covid the best way to get parts was to order directly from the UK because it worked up much cheaper than most North American dealers. Since covid the cost of shipping seems to have become rather high, I'm about to order some parts myself so I guess I'll find out if it is still practical to order from the UK.
    Remember remember early December
    Coalition, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why coalition, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

I mostly drive to Vermont for big parts from RoverNorth and I ordered directly form UK store most of the time for random parts.

It's such a coincidence, I just bought myself a 1973 Series III as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I know nothing about them, but love the classic styling. Good luck on your restoration! Post some pictures when you get a chance!!
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    We don't care about Judases anymore. Sell to liberals only. do not bother others.
    3 posts. Mmmkay
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    3 posts. Mmmkay
    My thoughts as well.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Mmmkay, I think Darwin's theory of natural selection should take care of rajec with out any outside assistance, given his display of super intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Mmmkay, I think Darwin's theory of natural selection should take care of rajec with out any outside assistance, given his display of super intelligence.
    well I'm on it
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

oh and congratulations on your new project
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Saw "3 Brothers Classic Rovers" around Ontario, restos look legit...although I have no personal experience with them so standard cautions apply.

https://3brothersclassicrovers.com/
    Μυρμιδόνες

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast