Land Rover Series IIa

Mmmkay, I think Darwin's theory of natural selection should take care of rajec with out any outside assistance, given his display of super intelligence.

The moment you start working with liberals, you lose the right to question someone's intelligence.

I can vouch for them, Peter, the oldest brother is very cool to deal with

yup.. know a few guys who use them and have difficult repairs done at their shop.
unfortunately the wife's RR isn't eligible for their services for another 25 years..

Thanks for all the support and information, lots to look into.

I also need the following parts, new or used. Left hand lower door panel, Oil bath air cleaner assemble, front bumper and grill, any links would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if he's still in business but Paul Safari Components in Niagara on the Lake (Queenston) had tons of land rovers in front of his shop. I think he fixed them exclusively. Worth a shot if you luck out at all the others.

Hi John,

You want to call Paul Safari. He is Niagara on the Lake, Canada. He is an expat not unlike yourself. He hasmade an entire carreer of imported LandROvers ( all models mostly exforces) as well as large parts lots. He Does full restorations and has all parts NOS or used. It would be worth a holiday to Niagara for a few days to visit him. Think,,, land rover parking lot / wrecking yard with wineries near by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj7jPhYtrFw

This a you tube of his place, if you PM or email me I will give you his cell number and you can use my name (he doesnt give anything away, but you can grind him)

I tried to PM you but I guess its desabled.

Hope that helps,

gavin

Back
Top Bottom