Thread: More $399.95 Over/Under Shotguns!!

More $399.95 Over/Under Shotguns!!

We were able to get more since the last ones were so popular!

Over Under Shotguns in 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge or 410 for $399.95. Please see the listings on the main page of the website! This is all there are, we took everything they had left.

www.theammosource.com
    Last edited by Chemist; 05-15-2023 at 04:37 PM.

Dang! had one of the 12 gauge over unders right under my nose and they sold out!

12 Gauges are gone, lots of 20, 28 and 410's left. 5x 6.5 ATA's are left as well.

Boink! 12 ga gone... Price is very tempting. Since these are sold as-is, will there be support for parts?

To the ones lucky enough snagging a unit from the first offering, any review?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We were able to get more since the last ones were so popular!

Over Under Shotguns in 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge or 410 for $399.95. Please see the listings on the main page of the website! This is all there are, we took everything they had left.

www.theammosource.com

Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post

To the ones lucky enough snagging a unit from the first offering, any review?
    My O/O and ATA came today. The scatter gun has the manufacturer name roughly milled off, small blemish on bottom side of the receiver, wood is pristine but it has been fired. Chokes are spotted and there is 5 im a case with a decent wrench. It doesn't seem to be inertia driven, barrel selector and the saftey doesn't auto engage like most. Im curious if others don't engage the saftey. But for $400 it's a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    My O/O and ATA came today. The scatter gun has the manufacturer name roughly milled off, small blemish on bottom side of the receiver, wood is pristine but it has been fired. Chokes are spotted and there is 5 im a case with a decent wrench. It doesn't seem to be inertia driven, barrel selector and the saftey doesn't auto engage like most. Im curious if others don't engage the saftey. But for $400 it's a good deal.
    I'm curious how's the fit/finish and feel of the ATA ? Bolt action smooth? Trigger pull? Ya know the goods lol an the bads
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1_247 View Post
    I'm curious how's the fit/finish and feel of the ATA ? Bolt action smooth? Trigger pull? Ya know the goods lol an the bads
    Fit and finish on the ATA or Turqua rifles are second to none.

Smooth cycling, bolt is smooth like a Tikka, trigger pull was 3 pounds, the feel is incredible to say the least.

The only bad if there really is one is it's built so well she's a little heavy.

I like the 20" barrel models, more lightweight and very easy to maneuver.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Did you get a chance running a couple of rounds or boxes against you O/U. 12ga? How does it shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post