Welcome to the ATF SBR-9 restricted FRT 197619

“ This is arguably one of the most advanced additive manufacturing platforms to date.”

I’m pretty sure it’s 3d printed due to this statement but I could be wrong .

I like it, but like with anything brand new there might be some bugs that need to be worked out, I'll probably wait for a Gen 2.

But if the initial reviews are positive I'll pick one up. This is a better solution than putting a Glock into a chassis that clamps around it, like a Roni or something, at least the optic will stay zeroed.

“ This is arguably one of the most advanced additive manufacturing platforms to date.”

I’m pretty sure it’s 3d printed due to this statement but I could be wrong .
And I'm pretty sure you're 100% correct. As a 3D printer who tries to stay current with the technology, some of the latest generation of metal sintering printers are extremely impressive. This will NOT look, feel or function like you'd expect a 3D print to

Is this 100% 3D printed?

Kinda a deal breaker if it is.

You realize it's not being done on some Ender 3 using some cheap chinese PLA in some guy's garage right? Some of the higher-end printers have no problem churning out quality products. But of course we'll know more once there are reviews.

You realize it's not being done on some Ender 3 using some cheap chinese PLA in some guy's garage right? Some of the higher-end printers have no problem churning out quality products. But of course we'll know more once there are reviews.

Oh, I'm quite familiar with "high end" 3d printers and advanced filament. I just have a natural aversion to buying something I could pound out myself in my garage.
"High end" to me is any hot end that can accept advanced filaments like carbon fibre. The finish will always have that "3d printed" look no matter what you do to it after.

Back
Top Bottom