Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the ATF SBR-9 restricted FRT 197619

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Awesome!
    Here's a middle finger to the Liberals handgun "freeze"

So do these come with factory glock slides and internals? Also seeing as glocks have no manual safty I would like to see the forgrip eliminated and a pic rail instead then a fab defence forward grip could be added like the forgeip on Kpos scout it fold and cover s the trigger allowing safe carry in a backpack

I can't seem to find this on your website, can you please drop a link?

Its not for sale yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    So do these come with factory glock slides and internals? Also seeing as glocks have no manual safty I would like to see the forgrip eliminated and a pic rail instead then a fab defence forward grip could be added like the forgeip on Kpos scout it fold and cover s the trigger allowing safe carry in a backpack
    The safety is a good point, this is a rifle, yes I know it is very short, but it is still meant to be used as a rifle so a safety switch of some kind should be included. It will not go into a holster, it will have a sling, and while slung things can possibly get into the trigger guard.

Can this thing be field stripped for cleaning without any tools, like screwdrivers or allen keys?

I’ve got a spare Timney that’s begging to go in one of these!.sign me up!
    Where a rescue team,not assassins!!

Any spec you can share?
    Weight ?
    lenght (folded & unfolded)?

Quote Originally Posted by P12 View Post
    The safety is a good point, this is a rifle, yes I know it is very short, but it is still meant to be used as a rifle so a safety switch of some kind should be included. It will not go into a holster, it will have a sling, and while slung things can possibly get into the trigger guard.

Can this thing be field stripped for cleaning without any tools, like screwdrivers or allen keys?
    I was thinking it looks a lot like the FLUX Raider for the M17, that unit goes in a holster ...Vote May29

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    The receiver pin just below the barrel and the cocking handle sticking up on the top, suggests the upper and lower are fixed together, mostly likely a factory Glock slide would not be able to fit and it converted into a pistol. otherwise it too simple for the CFC lab to call it a Glock variant and classified it as prohibited.

Only reason Iam wondering if it uses a glock slide is if I buy one of these I would want it in .40 so if not offered in .40 I could simply swap out slide and barrel and use it as a .40. These could easily be non restricted with proper barrel and non folding stock.