Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the ATF SBR-9 restricted FRT 197619

Quote Originally Posted by bnk2 View Post
    Having a massive tilting barrel would seriously make this thing suck, so I'm actually okay with this thing staying short. As for design, this has that awesome near-future look going for it. I'd be in for one.
    Actually igb make a 16 inch barrel for glock that’s 100% reliable Iam going to email and beg and plead for an 18.5 inch

This is mainly a range gun.

This will be fun to use it in the IPSC PCC division for those who missed the pistol boat at a reasonable price, and try to shoot something pistolish. Some of the pistol stages are just not conductive with 18" PCC.

I can see that this type of pistol "profile" carbine will be much more fun at typical IPSC matches in Canada that are designed for pistol, not for 18" long gun.

This will keep competition alive and noobs who missed the boat to participate.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

We will post specs on the rifle tomorrow.

One thing that should be noted. As the ATF SBR-9 interfaces with
    all Glock 17 Gen3 components, the design also accepts 22LR Advantage Arms and TacSol
    Conversion kits.

It also as can be integrated with Glock 22 components, therefore accepting 40S&W.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by sidester View Post
    Any spec you can share?
    Weight ?
    lenght (folded & unfolded)?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    This is mainly a range gun.

This will be fun to use it in the IPSC PCC division for those who missed the pistol boat at a reasonable price, and try to shoot something pistolish. Some of the pistol stages are just not conductive with 18" PCC.

I can see that this type of pistol "profile" carbine will be much more fun at typical IPSC matches in Canada that are designed for pistol, not for 18" long gun.

This will keep competition alive and noobs who missed the boat to participate.
    While I agree with everything you have said. There are some of us who would like the option of keeping our property when governments ban stuff so being restricted is not a good option for some myself included. And we can’t fool our self’s it’s only a matter of time this gets banned and probably much sooner than later

Any possibility of having a manual safety on this rifle? There are versions of Gen3 Glocks with a manual safety, https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-thumb-safety/

do u kno when it will be for sale??

Looks like lot of interests. I hope you making enough IRG. Also, will it be in Canada directly or we have to order from irg usa ?
    The Rookie. CCFR, CSSA member!

I think this is good concept but I wish the rear end would be a little shorter and perhaps a railed/retractable stock would be there to make the package even more smaller. Also holster compatibility would be nice as I have friends who missed the freeze mark and would like something smaller - as even with a shorter barrel the rear portion does take up quite a bit of length.

I want one, since I missed my chance to get a pistol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    Cool idea, charging handle on the top is a bit weird though
    Not if you are familiar with the MAC10 and Uzi platforms.