Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the ATF SBR-9 restricted FRT 197619

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We will post specs on the rifle tomorrow.

One thing that should be noted. As the ATF SBR-9 interfaces with
    all Glock 17 Gen3 components, the design also accepts 22LR Advantage Arms and TacSol
    Conversion kits.

It also as can be integrated with Glock 22 components, therefore accepting 40S&W.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    All components including the slide?

Any chance of getting an 18.6 inch barrel for non restricted?

@IRUNGUNS.

Where the spec at you said would be out of the 20th

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    All components including the slide?
    Yes the slide included the slide would have to be compatible to use the advantage arms .22lr conversion kit as it’s a complete slide assembly for glock pistols. This would actually make for a cool little rifle with an advantage arms .22 kitt. If you’re listening IRG you should offer this as a .22 with the kit Are you guys marking this as multi caliber a lot of guys in the States are gonna want to reconfigure the hell out of this. Also curious if the folding stock is mounted via pic interface as Iam thinking this with a Midwest industries m4 stock adapter and probably a 12 inch barrel in a advantage arms conversion could make for a cool non restricted little blaster in .22. Advantage arms has a request option for extended length barrels. I would like to know the length of this from muzzle to rear of where stock attatches I have the stock adapter and would like to figure out barrel length needed to remain non restricted.

We kindly ask that you reframe from posting 3D printed anything on our forum.

We went to great lengths working with SSFS to get this approved and offer it in the Canadian market.

The firearm is properly manufactured, tested, and strictly adheres to all manufacturing regulations and guidelines set forth by both the ATF and Canadian Firearms Program.

The ATF SBR-9 as mentioned before accepts all Glock 17 Gen3 compatible components, barrels, slides, LPK's and so on.

The 22LR Advantage Arms and TacSol conversion kits are interchangeable with this platform.

As the Glock 22 and 17 share the same design this platform is interchangeable with both 9MM and 40S&W calibers.

Specs:

The platform weighs 2.6lbs including the folding stock, 2 unloaded mags, and RMR optic.

Overall length when the stock is folded 11 3/4"

Overall length fully extended 21" with the current proprietary stock configuration. An MLOK rail can be mounted on the rear to allow the use of a pistol brace or other stock attachment should that be desired.

The response to this platform has been overwhelming in both in Canada and here in the US.

At this time we will not be making a NR variation of this platform.

We should have the first production run started by the end of the week and at that time we will take some detailed pics and list them on the .com website.

The firearm will only be available in black but there will be color accents available later on.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any chance this being had as a restricted class in .22 or with an installed advantage arms kit. Iam really liking this but unfortunately for me if I buy this I would be installing the conversion anyways and the 9mm barrel and slide would be useless to me as I don’t shoot 9mm and have no interest too

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Any chance this being had as a restricted class in .22 or with an installed advantage arms kit. Iam really liking this but unfortunately for me if I buy this I would be installing the conversion anyways and the 9mm barrel and slide would be useless to me as I don’t shoot 9mm and have no interest too
    Thanks IRG. You doing great job.

@jumbo45 - That may not be possibility right now i assume. I would love if they sell the frame alone. Im not sure whats the legal implications. But if i can get the frame alone, i will be happy to custom build mine.
    The Rookie. CCFR, CSSA member!

I’m eagerly waiting haha with my money.

There just HAS to be a NR variant coming with a long enough barrel.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -- George Orwell

First production run by end of week? I guess every other purchase can wait. Hell yeah IRG
    CCFR Member || “That rifle on the wall of the ... working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - G. Orwell
    "The individual should always be distinguishable within the collective." - M. Bookchin