Ruger PC Carbine Magwell conversion to CZ 75/SP-01/Shadow 2 mags

Tesro Inc

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Do you love your Ruger PC Carbine, we do.
How about the mags?
If you already have a CZ Pistol mags you are all set, or you can get them and turn already great carbine into even more reliable piece of kit with CZ pistol mags.

kit_1__17617.jpg
instructions__57405.jpg

Attachments

• instructions__57405.jpg
    instructions__57405.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,634
  • kit_1__17617.jpg
    kit_1__17617.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,642
Short test firing video of the cz 75 magwell in the Ruger PC carbine magpul backpacker stock. Don't throw away the factory OEM magazine release

Mecgar cz 75 magazine

I had to make a groove in the right hand side mag button (I flipped the buttons opposite of what's in the vid above) for the tandemkross extended mag release lever to ride in. Took me 5 min. Works great (remember to blue locktite your reciever lugs and the mag release hex screw)

Looking at my rifle I think I know what you are talking about - you had to make groove on the rear of the RH mag release that comes with this insert kit for the Y shaped arm of the Tandemkross Extended Mag release lever to fit into....
This pic is the RH release button that comes with the Tandemkross chassis

So you can't just use the RH release button that comes with the Tandemkross chassis? Bit of a bummer but good to know a slight mod makes it work.

I have a Tandemkross LH large release button as well, guess I can't use that with this kit, or can I?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom