Remington MCS Clones at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey fellers,

Just a quick heads up that due to the responses we got on the poll I posted I will be making 20x of the Remington MCS clone type shotguns this week. I'm halfway through making the barrels and the donor guns will be modified by early next week. This makes the ETA (after finishing and bluing) for 20x complete ready-to-go shotguns about 2-3 weeks from now.

This is the plan as of now while we wait for our Bren 2 barrels to be delivered. Once they arrive however it will be all hands on deck to get them converted so.....off to work I go.

For the uninitiated, what is MCS?

It's short for 'Google Search'....lol.

But seriously it was a modular combat shotgun system that Remington sold for police services and (they were hoping) the military. One shotgun receiver that could be quick-change adapted to be many different versions all in one package.

This is a picture of the entire kit as sold by Remington back in the day :

Remington-870-MCS-2.jpg

Sweet, sweet candy....

Attachments

• Remington-870-MCS-2.jpg
    Remington-870-MCS-2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,128
It's short for 'Google Search'....lol.

But seriously it was a modular combat shotgun system that Remington sold for police services and (they were hoping) the military. One shotgun receiver that could be quick-change adapted to be many different versions all in one package.

This is a picture of the entire kit as sold by Remington back in the day :

View attachment 681532

Sweet, sweet candy....

I have everything in the picture above except the coveted original MSC style polymer pump with the short handstop. If anyone has any leads on just the pump handle please let me know haha.

There was also a M4 style stock, a belt holster thing, and an 11” breacher barrel.

Seems kinda weird to have everything but the pump, how’d you end up with a MCS receiver without that?

It has been a while since you've made these, and much has changed since then (Remington going bankrupt, cost of guns, parts going way up, dollar devaluation, stuff being discontinued, etc.) so I'm curious what these new MCS clones will look like. For reference, these are what they looked like 2018-2020 out of Dlask. I wonder how much they'll cost now too ($1000-$1500 before depending on parts/performance package). It would be nice if you could get them to have a uniform finish over the base shotgun and new barrel, also to avoid Remington rusting, and for the black to match the original MCS deep black finish. Wouldn't mind some sights and/or top rail options either.

RXcWWk8.jpg

EvJQoBG.jpg

It has been a while since you've made these, and much has changed since then (Remington going bankrupt, cost of guns, parts going way up, dollar devaluation, stuff being discontinued, etc.) so I'm curious what these new MCS clones will look like. For reference, these are what they looked like 2018-2020 out of Dlask. I wonder how much they'll cost now too ($1000-$1500 before depending on parts/performance package). It would be nice if you could get them to have a uniform finish over the base shotgun and new barrel, also to avoid Remington rusting, and for the black to match the original MCS deep black finish. Wouldn't mind some sights and/or top rail options either.

These will obviously cost more than they did 4 years ago. These particular shotguns will be $1299.99 + tax and shipping. That includes the modified shotgun, a black Hogue Overmolded butt stock, our CNC Tactical forend and our custom 10" bull profile barrel. If you want the Performance Package that is an additional +$99.99.

Leigh

As for the finish, no, we will finish them as we please and if you'd like to run with that and get yours custom done to match the image in your mind then have at it friend.

Back
Top Bottom