Falcon Optics Endura 34mm Tube 3.5-25x56mm Zero Stop, Special Buy

I just wanted to say that my scope arrived Friday and I picked it up at the post office.

The glass is great, turrets work as per the YouTube videos.

It feels solid, magnification dial is stiff but how I’d prefer it to be.

The eye box is small… not great, but actually not bad… with a wide range magnification optic, a large eye box isn’t easily achieved even from top end manufacturers (from what I’ve seen/understand), I’ll say it’s better than what I expected for the dollar I spent, and more than adequate for bench shooting, not what someone who is used to in terms of a short range magnification bush scope though would like at high mag but reasonable at mid magnification. My eyes are pretty sharp so eye box is often a higher priority than glass clarity.

The eye box in middle magnification is quite good though, just shrinks up a bit at high and low magnification as per usual.

This lets a lot of light through, obviously a factor of the 34mm tube. You’ll notice this quickly.

This is already mounted on my 17WSM, and it should be more than adequate for Alberta ground squirrels, at the ranges you would use it for said gophers, and probably good for the 500+ ranges it might see later if or when I swap it on a .233 or 243.

I’m going to put it up next to my 4-24x50 strike eagle for further evaluation.

I would recommend the scope and am considering a second one..

Thanks Fromtier!!

Last edited:
Agree with Cody's statement above. I have a Venom and I would say glass is comparable, but I prefer the finer, and cleaner reticle of the Endura. Parallax and focus not as stiff as the Venom either.

A bunch of Scopes shipped today. The balance is shipping Tuesday. We had one customer decide to take theirs in a future date so this opens up another 2 scopes (4 total) at the promotional price.

Falcon is currently at work in a FDE Cerakote scope.

Back
Top Bottom