Holy Crap, WHAT is this ?!

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Gotcha suckas, it's our new complete trigger pack for the 10/22 platform, lol.

TP-1.jpg

TP-2.jpg

Once we are done this gi-normous batch of Bren 2 conversions for our boys at Marstar we will be on these little packs like a fat kid at a buffet !

Attachments

• TP-1.jpg
    TP-1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12,813
  • TP-2.jpg
    TP-2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 12,763
Not yet, no. We have two different sets of internals contracted by two different companies. Once we decide which we want to use then we can decide on pricing. I do not want to even hint at what they will cost other than to say they will be less than the markets competition like Timney and Kidd because we don't need to pay for the parts in USD nor are there shipping and brokerage charges to apply. .

Single stage. This is by far the most common and also the cheapest option for everyone. The break on these is phenomenal, clean and crisp like it should be. Once we get theese in stock we will have a complete TUF-22 made in Canada for the most part.

The bolt would be the key bit still missing. You used to make those, those other guys who used to be in Ontario made those, but no Canadian option at present. And optics seem to be all imports, no?

Optics ?! No Sir, not interested in the optics game.

We will make bolts again once this year passes to the next. Right now there are far too many projects to actually finish before taking on another. In the meantime we will use the best available bolts made so far - Kidd.

I'm very stoked for these. Love the Kidd trigger packs I've bought from you but a DLASK-made option with what looks like a way better bolt release button will go on a couple of my rifles for sure.

Completely off-topic question. Are y'all hiring to increase production and if so, what skillset(s) do you need now and in the next couple of years? I'm considering a career change and looking into machining & CAD/CAM/CNC.

I'm very stoked for these. Love the Kidd trigger packs I've bought from you but a DLASK-made option with what looks like a way better bolt release button will go on a couple of my rifles for sure.

Completely off-topic question. Are y'all hiring to increase production and if so, what skillset(s) do you need now and in the next couple of years? I'm considering a career change and looking into machining & CAD/CAM/CNC.

Manual machinist or CNC, we use both. If you need a job for real and have the skills then shoot me off an email and lets talk. We need at least one more shop guy for sure, maybe two....

Single stage. This is by far the most common and also the cheapest option for everyone. The break on these is phenomenal, clean and crisp like it should be. Once we get theese in stock we will have a complete TUF-22 made in Canada for the most part.

Complete barreled action that we can toss into our own stock or chassis would be great :)

What I would love is for you to make a similar trigger pack for the Ruger PCC. Only Jard and Volquartsen make them and it looks like Volquartsen has stopped.

Back
Top Bottom