Holy Crap, WHAT is this ?!

When we have the spare manpower free to get on these in earnest we will. Until then we sell the next best thing, the Kidd single stage packs.

You're selling both the single and double stage Kidd packs. Why the preference? I'd thought which to opt for had to do with rapid fire vs slow deliberate fire. Or is this same-to-same because the Dlask pack will be single-stage?

Epic guys! Love to see it. I'm still running my old Hornet trigger. I LOVE it. I wish I bought a handful of them before he went out of business.

Really happy to see new trigger packs coming onto the market.

NOW MAKE ONE FOR THE RUGER 9MM CARBINE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

You're selling both the single and double stage Kidd packs. Why the preference? I'd thought which to opt for had to do with rapid fire vs slow deliberate fire. Or is this same-to-same because the Dlask pack will be single-stage?

Correct, we are starting with a single stage. As for the Ruger PC-9 they are easy to do a trigger job on. Essentially no different than a 10/22 trigger pack. I modified mine and it's now a delight to shoot.

We are now testing these. Josef has instructed me not to sell any until we have a few thousand round through the rifle at the minimum to ensure there are no hiccups. Even then this is a very complicated part to make and assemble so it is a learning process for us as well.

Here is a pack in our test rifle :

TUF Trigger 1.jpg

TUF Trigger 2.jpg

I appreciate your guys patience but since this part is what could possible make the gun go 'Full-Auto-Fun-Time' we need to make sure it is right before selling any.

Attachments

• TUF Trigger 1.jpg
    TUF Trigger 1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 327
  • TUF Trigger 2.jpg
    TUF Trigger 2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 325
Man that looks slick. I'm gonna buy one for myself and move the Bx trigger into my wife's gun.

Will there be any colour options for the trigger?

Man that looks slick. I'm gonna buy one for myself and move the Bx trigger into my wife's gun.

Will there be any colour options for the trigger?

A wise man might put the good trigger group in her rifle. Happy wife, happy life!

(Speaking of which, a blue or purple trigger would be a treat in Herself's 10/22 here)

A wise man might put the good trigger group in her rifle. Happy wife, happy life!

(Speaking of which, a blue or purple trigger would be a treat in Herself's 10/22 here)

She's got a very nice little custom build by me as a gift. The trigger is stock however so anything is an improvement.

Was going to suggest taking up a collection to get Leigh several bricks of .22, but I suspect the bottleneck is more likely thumbs to stuff it into magazines. That and time away from the ongoing Bren-o-rama.

Sbi makes bolts in Alberta
They do now, but they didn't previously and I wrote that quite awhile ago. I even have one in my bolt collection, which I keep in my receiver collection attached to my barrel collection etc. I also have the Apex scope and eagerly await the foretold Dlask trigger.

Back
Top Bottom